TODAY'S LESSON WILL BE...
The world of the Media is a creative and inspiring one, where ideas combine with drama, excitement and humor to keep us entertained and engaged. With over 5 floors, Madame Tussauds New York provides visitors with a fully interactive experience that will inspire, enthuse and immerse students in celebrity culture and modern media as they walk among the stars, world leaders, historical figures and sport icons!
Our school trip benefits include reduced admission rates, flexible booking options, free teacher ratio and classroom resources.
- Save up to 50% on tickets
- Free chaperones (1:10 ratio)
- Educational Workshops
- Self-guided learning resources
- Before and after visit activities
- Flexible payment options
- Online booking form
Allow your students to immerse themselves even deeper in the amazing world of Madame Tussauds. Our workshops include a 45-minute interactive presentation in our state of the art Cinema 4D theater, giving students a once in a lifetime experience in one of the most renowned wax attractions in the world. Programs are tailored for elementary, high school and college students.
- See if you can tell who is real in our game of “Real or Wax”
- Brief history on Marie Tussaud dating back to the French Revolution
- Presentation done by a key member of our staff on the specific subject area
- Q & A Session
READY TO BOOK?
If you are interested in booking a group visit please complete our short inquiry form and a member of our booking team will be in touch to discuss availability.
- For every 5 paying children, 1 adult receives free admission
- Minimum number of people required to receive school pricing is 15
- All prices are subject to tax. Tax exempt forms must be submitted before payment.
- Payment is due 2 weeks prior to your visit date by company check or Visa/MasterCard
- Changes and cancellation can be made up until point of payment.