Follow the M55 to the end.
Take the second exit at the Roundabout.
Access & Parking
As of Monday 16 May, the main access route to Central Car Park via Seasider's Way will be closed to traffic for construction works.
Useful information before you travel:
- Central Car Park will be reduced to approximately 800 spaces with access via the main entrance on Central Drive.
- The link down to Chapel Street will remain closed.
- Diversions will be signposted, with traffic diverted via routes at Parkinson Way/Waterloo Road and Bloomfield Road.
- Other car parks in the area remain unaffected – it is recommended that visitors park as early as possible to avoid delays.
- Other car parks in the area include South, Bloomfield Road, Lonsdale Road, Seasider's Way and Foxhall Village. For a map of all local car parks see here: Blackpool Car Parks.
Disabled bays are available in the remaining areas of Central Car Park, situated along the fence by New Bonny Street, opposite Coral Island, as well as near the entrance at Chapel Street.
Disabled badge holders are permitted to use all the bays on Central Car Park, not just the designated disabled bays, with 3 hours free parking.
Coaches can continue onto Yeadon Way and signage will be in place to allow drivers to initially follow their normal route towards Blackpool but informing them of the diversions ahead.
The New Bonny Street coach facility will remain in use in its current location, with routes clearly signposted and diversions in place. Coach parking information can be found here: Blackpool Coach Parking.
Take any Promenade tram to the Central Pier stop
Nearest rail station: Blackpool North Station (within a 20-minute walk of the venue)
Alternatively, taxis are available outside the train station
Direct trains to Blackpool are provided by Northern Rail
Bus routes 1, 10 and 11 travel to the nearest bus stop, one of which is located just across the road from the venue and the other just a 2 minute walk
Local taxi service: 01253 292929