Get up close and personal...
Looking for inspiration to give your pupils a day out they’ll never forget? Madame Tussauds Blackpool, set on Blackpool’s famous Promenade, provides a truly unique out-of-classroom learning experience.
First class fun and learning in Blackpool
The figures at Madame Tussauds Blackpool offer school visitors exciting opportunities to approach KS 1 – KS4 curriculum areas from different perspectives and disciplines, enabling pupils to get up close and personal with their favourite stars.
Come face to face with Marvel superheroes Thor, The Incredible Hulk and Spiderman then team up with them to save the day!
- 45 Minute Experience from £3 Per Pupil (Maximum of 35 children per session)
- Short superhero training session
- Free teacher resource for pre and post-visit learning
- Ideal for years 1-6
- Curriculum links to literacy and writing
We encourage all school trips that visit us to come armed with digital cameras and iPads to get the most out of their day and use the material back at school to improve knowledge and skills.
- For teachers - use the fantastic free downloadable resource below and share with students to show how to explore and improve skills when taking photographs
- Covering pre-visit and post-visit learning opportunities and compliments a visit to the attraction
- Ideal for Year 5/6 - 8, experiment with photography and produce a presentation using digital media
- We will even give prizes for any work that is sent to us!
Brian Cox's Science Quiz
Where else can your pupils come face to face with Britain's most famous faces? Brian Cox will educate scientific explorers on the wonders of the universe. From orbiting planets and moons, black holes to multiverses – the secrets of our solar system will be revealed right in front of their eyes through our amazing solar system hologram.
Download Brian Cox Quiz
"We had an amazing time! The Marvel area was a definite highlight. We took lots of photos and can't wait to share them with the children back at school"