COOKIES POLICY of İstanbul Sualtı Dünyası Turizm Tic. A.Ş.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files generally consisting of letters and numbers sent through the Web browsers by the Websites that you visit and stored in your computer (or other devices such as smartphones or tablets). Cookies do not contain any personal information such as names, genders, or addresses of the visitors.
Cookies are generated by the servers managing the Website that you visit. Therefore, the server remembers the visitor if the person visits the same Website. Cookies are similar to identification cards to show the owners of the Website that the same person has visited the Website again.
HOW ARE THESE COOKIES USED by İstanbul Sualtı Dünyası Turizm Tic. A.Ş.?
İstanbul Sualtı Dünyası Turizm Tic. A.Ş.
- Uses these cookies to remember your preferences and personalize your use of the Website/mobile app/mobile Website. Such use includes:
- Cookies saving your password and ensuring that your session of the Website/mobile app/mobile Website stays active so as to save you from the trouble of entering your password every time you visit, and
- Cookies remembering and recognizing you in your subsequent visits to the Website/mobile app/mobile Website.
- Such cookies are used to determine how you use the Website/mobile app/mobile Website including determination of the means of using the Website/mobile app/mobile Website such as where and through which devices you have connected to the electronic trading platforms operated by İstanbul Sualtı Dünyası Turizm Tic. A.Ş., which contents you have viewed on the Website/mobile app/mobile Website as well as the duration of your visit.
- Cookies are used to provide contents and ads or in other words, targeted ads and promotions that are more suitable for you and your interests. By matching the information obtained through the cookies with other personal data, İstanbul Sualtı Dünyası Turizm Tic. A.Ş. provides you with more customized contents and personal campaigns and products, and in case of contents and/or opportunities previously refused by you, such contents are no longer provided in the future.
- Providing basic functions required for operation of the Website. g. enabling the Website members to log in using the login details.
- Website analysis and improving Website performance. g. determination of the number of visitors of the Website and configuration of the performance settings accordingly or facilitating the navigation of the Website to help visitors find what they are looking for.
- Improving the functionality of the Website and ensuring smoother use. g. remembering the user login details or search history of the visitors during subsequent visits of the Website or providing a connection via the Website to third-party social media accounts.
- Providing personalization, targeting, and advertising activities. e.g. showing ads related to the interests of the visitors based on the Web pages and products viewed by the visitors.
HOW DOES İstanbul Sualtı Dünyası Turizm Tic. A.Ş. USE THIRD-PARTY COOKIES FOR ADVERTISEMENT AND RE-TARGETING PURPOSES?
In addition, your e-mail address from your personal data is shared with these platforms in order to show ads that you might be interested in social media platforms and create a custom audience. Your e-mail address is transmitted by secure channels and media provided by these platforms. Social media platforms encrypt your e-mail address by hashing method and only use your e-mail address during the match-up process. Your e-mail address is not shared with any third parties or other advertisers and it is deleted from the systems of the social media platforms as soon as possible after completion of the match-up process.
For instance, Facebook will ensure confidentiality and security of your e-mail address and Facebook User ID collection encrypted by hashing method consisting of your custom audience (“your custom audience”) in addition to incorporating technical and physical security measures developed to (a) ensure security and integrity of your personal data during the period when your personal data are stored in Facebook systems and (b) protect your personal data stored in Facebook systems against any inadvertent or unauthorized access as well as against any inadvertent or unauthorized use, modification, or disclosure. In addition, unless you give consent or unless otherwise required by applicable law, Facebook will not provide access to or information on your custom audience to third parties or advertisers, or add any information on your custom audience to the information on our users, or create profiles based on interests, or use your custom audience in any way whatsoever other than for providing you with services. Please visit the following Web address for more information on Facebook Custom Audiences Terms:
Facebook Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
In the mobile app, Google and Criteo SDKs (Software Development Kits) are used instead of cookies.
Based on the type of your Web browser, you may obtain information on cookies and you may exercise your right to enable or disable them by following the steps below:
- For Google Chrome: Click on the “lock icon” on the “address section” of your browser or click on “i” to go to “Cookies” tab to allow or block cookies.
- For Internet Explorer: Click on the “Security” tab from “Tools” found on the top right-hand corner of your browser and manage your cookies by choosing “allow” or “do not allow”.
- For Mozilla Firefox: Click on “Open menu” tab found on the top right-hand corner of your browser. Click on “Options” and then click on “Privacy and Security” button to manage cookies.
- For other browsers (Opera, Microsoft Edge, etc.), you may check the help or support pages of the relevant browsers.
- For Safari: Select “Safari” tab from “Settings” of your smartphone and go to “Privacy and Security” section to manage all cookies.
- In addition to above options, you may also visit the following Web addresses to obtain information about all types of cookies and cookies management: https://www.allaboutcookies.org, https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ or you may use "Privacy Badger" app (https://www.eff.org/tr/privacybadger).
- For cookies or SDK management in mobile apps, follow instructions on Security or Settings section of your device or download Lumen Privacy Monitor (https://haystack.mobi) to your smartphone to use it.
If you disable persistent cookies or session cookies, you may still be able to use the Website, mobile app, and mobile Website, however, you may not access all functions of the Website, mobile app, and mobile Website or you may have a limited access. In mobile app, this may be variable.
TYPE OF COOKIES
Type of cookies based on the period of use: session cookies and persistent cookies are used in the Website, mobile app, and mobile Website of the electronic trading platforms operated by İstanbul Sualtı Dünyası Turizm Tic. A.Ş. based on the period of use. Session cookies are terminated once you close your browser. On the other hand, persistent cookies remain in your hard disk for a long period of time or indefinitely.
Type of cookies based on the owner of the cookies or the party placing the cookies: “İstanbul Sualtı Dünyası Turizm Tic. A.Ş. cookies (first-party cookies)” and “third-party cookies” are used in the Website, mobile app, and mobile Website of the electronic trading platforms operated by İstanbul Sualtı Dünyası Turizm Tic. A.Ş. based on the party placing the cookies. While İstanbul Sualtı Dünyası Turizm Tic. A.Ş. cookies are created by İstanbul Sualtı Dünyası Turizm Tic. A.Ş., third-party cookies are managed by third-party companies that we cooperate.
Type of cookies based on their intended use: technical cookies, authentication cookies, targeting/advertisement cookies, personalization cookies, and analytical cookies are used in the Website, mobile app, and mobile Website of the electronic trading platforms operated by İstanbul Sualtı Dünyası Turizm Tic. A.Ş. based on the intended use. By using these cookies, İstanbul Sualtı Dünyası Turizm Tic. A.Ş. performs statistical analyses for determining spending habits of its members such as average spending amount, age, gender, shopping categories, mobile use ratio, etc. by means of identifying differential qualities of its members and sorting out its members under major categories with an aim to provide campaigns and advertisements suitable for their preferences and interests.
Session cookies are temporary cookies used during the period of visit of our visitors on our Website and eventually deleted after closing the browser.
The main objective of the use of this type of cookies is to ensure that the Website functions as intended during your visit.
For instance, these cookies allow you to complete online forms consisting of multiple pages.
Persistent cookies are the type of cookies used with an aim to improve the functionality of the Website as well as providing our visitors a faster and improved service. These cookies are used to remember visitor preferences and stored in devices through the browsers used.
Some types of persistent cookies may be used to provide you with customized offers by taking into account some factors such as your intended use of the Website.
In case you visit the Website again using the same device, such persistent cookies make it possible to check whether your device contains a cookie created by the Website and if it does, it is understood that you have previously visited the Website and the contents to be offered to you are determined in this regard; thus allowing us to provide you with an improved service.
Technical cookies allow for functioning of the Website as well as detection of non-functional pages and spaces of the Website.
In case visitors log in the Website using their login details, this type of cookies identifies such visitors as the authentic user on each page of the Website visited by such users and ensures that the user will not be asked to log in again on each page.
This type of cookies is used to personalize ads shown to users on the Website and prevents ads previously seen from showing up again.
These cookies are used to remember user preferences in subsequent visits of the Website, i.e. remembering the language selected to view the Website.
Analytical cookies allow for generation of analytical results such as the number of visitors of the Website, determination of pages viewed on the Website, Website visiting times, scrolling down of the Web pages, etc.