Go back to blog
Free Admission For Federal Employees!
- Wednesday January 16th 2019
Fifteen Merlin Entertainments’ attractions nationwide are inviting federal employees affected by the shutdown to take a break for some fun. Merlin Entertainments is offering free admission for all U.S. government employees to its SEA LIFE, Madame Tussauds, and Dungeon attractions in the United States during the government shutdown (full list of participating attractions below).
“During the shutdown, we want to support the hard working federal employees by giving them a chance to spend quality time with their families and friends at our attractions during this difficult time,” said the Divisional Director Midway North America, Merlin Entertainments, Adrian Jones. “We hope many federal employees can take advantage of this offer and have a fun day out.”
The federal employee affected by the shutdown must show a valid federal worker ID to receive one free ticket. The offer will be valid only during the partial government shutdown.
The attractions extending this offer include:
- SEA LIFE: Arizona, Charlotte-Concord, Dallas/Fort Worth, Kansas City, Michigan, Minnesota and Orlando
- Madame Tussauds: Hollywood, Las Vegas, Nashville, New York, Orlando, San Francisco Washington, D.C.
- The San Francisco Dungeon
The affected federal employees allowed free admission:
- Homeland Security
- Housing and Urban Development