What to expect
Bring home a wax souvenir
The experience runs for 90 minutes
You can now be a wax artist
A 90 minute insider experience where guests go behind the scenes with wax artists and try their hand at the magic required to make the worlds greatest wax figures. Learn wax painting, wax shaping and even take home your own wax souvenir!
Brief history of Madame Tussauds
It is a 90 minutes session where you can try your hand at wax surface fixing and painting, hair insertion and even take home your own wax souvenir!
Discover the essential steps and tools in the wax figure making process.
You may purchase tickets for Behind The Magic from our website or from the Admission Counter at Madame Tussauds Singapore.
*Kindly note that tickets are inclusive of entry into Madame Tussauds, "Spirit of Singapore" Boat Ride, Images of Singapore, 4D Marvel Universe & Ultimate Film Star Experience.
- No, it is only available from Thursday to Monday.
- You can select from the following 4 time slots: 1030AM, 1230PM, 230PM and 4PM.
The number of participants allowed during each time slot is limited to 12.
Yes, you can. A top up of $35 will be required at the Admission counter. However, you will still need to pre-book your time slot.
No, all tickets will be sold together with Madame Tussauds Singapore and cannot be sold separately.
Pre-booking is required to ensure that limited capacity is kept under control per session.
You may enquire about our capacity limit of the session that you are keen to join at our Admission Counter. Entry will be subjected to availability on a first come, first serve basis.
- Should you be allergic to wax, you should not join as you will be in close contact with wax throughout the workshop.
- Behind The Magic is suitable for kids ages 6 and above.
- All children aged 12 and below should be accompanied and assisted by an adult throughout the workshop.