Stanrd ticket includes entry into Madame Tussauds Singapore. Find out more about our different ticket types here.
Digipass is digital photos available for download with several frames and effects. For more information on Digipass, you may refer to the guide here.
The admission ticket is only valid for one-time entry. Should you wish to re-enter the attraction after you exit, you will need to re-purchase a new ticket.
All our online tickets are dated. The ticket is only valid on the chosen date, unless stated otherwise. Online tickets can be booked 2 hours prior to visit.
Yes! For tickets purchased via our official website from 11th April 2022 onwards, you can freely change your visit date/time via the link here.
Kindly note that:
- We allow up to 5 changes in total to the booking, and tickets can be amended up event date and 1 hour before original timeslot
- The date can be changed to up to 7 days prior to the original date and 5 weeks after for web / 3 months for trade
- Tickets may only be moved to a date of the same calendar rate (i.e. off peak promos can only rebook into an off peak date / time)
- Any tickets bought from other platforms (Klooks, travel agents), please contact their customer service team to change date/time.
We accept NETS, VISA, MasterCard, UnionPay credit cards, American Express and JCB cards.
If the credit card holder is not attending on the day, you will need to generate a signed consent letter which states that you give permission to collect the tickets with the named party, photocopied of buyer’s photo ID, signature and last 4 digit of the credit card. The letter will then be retained by Madame Tussauds Singapore.
No refund/exchange is allowed.
Within the attraction
It takes approximately 2-3 hours to complete a visit of Madame Tussauds Singapore.
The amount of time you spend at Madame Tussauds Singapore will vary depending on a number of factors, including:
- How many people are in your group: If you are visiting with a large group, you may need to spend more time waiting in line.
- Whether you want to participate in any of the interactive experiences: Madame Tussauds Singapore offers a number of interactive experiences, such as the Marvel 4D Experience. If you want to participate in these experiences, you will need to spend more time at the attraction.
Here are some tips to help you make the most of your time at Madame Tussauds Singapore:
- Arrive early: Madame Tussauds Singapore is a popular attraction, so it is best to arrive early to avoid long lines.
- Plan your route: Before you start your visit, take a look at the map of the attraction and plan your route. This will help you avoid getting lost and make sure you see all of the wax figures.
- Participate in the interactive experiences: If you want to make the most of your visit, be sure to participate in the interactive experiences. These experiences will help you learn more about the wax figures and the attraction itself.
Get up close and personal with more than 80 unique celebrity wax figures from Asia, Hollywood, Bollywood and beyond. See our list of figures here.
There are over 12 zones within Madame Tussauds Singapore. Enjoy star-studded and immersive zones including Ultimate Film Star Experience, Images of Singapore, "Spirit of SIngapore" boat ride, International Indian Film Academy (IIFA), K-Wave and the Marvel Universe 4D zones. Find out more here.
No food and drinks are allowed within the attraction (including baby food).
No, the toilets do not include nursing room or baby change table.
Yes, you are allowed to touch the wax figures. However, please be gentle with them.
The boat ride lasts about 3 minutes.
Children aged 12 years and below, and of height below 1.4metres have to be accompanied by adult during the ride. Please kindly note that no babies in arms are allowed. For more information, please click here.
Maximum weight of 120kg, minimum height 1.4m, and there should be no history of heart or back conditions, epilepsy or schizophrenia.
Do note that guest with injured, broken limbs, or mobility limitations will not be allowed to go for VR Racing Experience. This ride is not suitable for wheelchair bound guest.
The Marvel Universe 4D Cinema involves strobes and sudden jarring seat movements. Persons with the following conditions should not experience this:
- Medical sensitivity to strobe effects
- Expectant mothers
- Heart conditions
- Back, neck or similar physical conditions
Yes, all the wax figures are placed at the ground level of Madame Tussauds Singapore.
Yes, you can use a wheelchair in Madame Tussauds Singapore. Our trained staffs will ensure that guests who require assistance are transported safely from floor to floor within the building by means of an elevator designated for this purpose. However, we can only accommodate 2 wheelchairs at one time for safety reasons. Should you be coming with a wheelchair, please kindly let our fametainers know in advance to ensure a guaranteed entry. Please note that we do not have wheelchair rental in the attraction.
The Spirit of Singapore boat ride does not accommodate wheelchairs or guest with serious mobility issues.
Families with young children are advised that baby prams are not allowed in the attraction. Prams have to be left outside at the drop-off point. Management will not be responsible for theft or damage to any prams or valuables left inside.
For more information on Accessibility, please click here.
For more enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us!