Terms & conditions
The visitor attraction known as Madame Tussauds Museum LLC [Company number 765159] (“the Attraction”) is owned by Merlin. All persons visiting the Attraction are subject to the following Terms and Conditions and by acquiring one or more tickets to The Attraction (“Ticket” or “Tickets”) you confirm to Merlin that you accept these terms and conditions of use. Ticket holders are referred to in these Terms and Conditions as “Visitors”
1.1 One Ticket purchased entitles one person entry to the Attraction on a single occasion. Once Visitors have left the Attraction, they will need to purchase an additional Ticket to re-enter the Attraction
1.2 All persons entering the Attraction must hold a valid Ticket that must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by any member of staff. Failure to produce a valid Ticket on request may result in removal from the Attraction
1.3 Group Tickets for parties of fifteen or more may be available at discounted rates (“Group Tickets”). Purchase tickets online via our official website or contact our team at MTDubai@merlinentertainments.biz for more information.
1.4 Where Ticket prices vary according to age, the following provisions apply:
1.4.1 A person of 12 years or older is classed as an adult;
1.4.2 A person aged 3 to 11 years is classed as a child; and
1.4.3 For children under 3 years no admission fee will be charged
1.5 The price of Tickets may vary from time to time and the prices advertised are not guaranteed. Please contact us at MTDubai@merlinentertainments.biz if you experience any problems when paying.
1.6 Once acquired, whether by purchase or on a complimentary basis, Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and void if altered and Tickets that Merlin reasonably suspects have been transferred or altered will not be honored. If lost, Tickets will not be replaced.
1.7 From time to time, Merlin may issue Tickets under special promotions (“Promotional Tickets”) but Promotional Tickets will be available subject to availability and subject to any terms and conditions affecting the particular promotion
1.8 Combination Tickets that include access to Ain Dubai must be collected from the Attraction admissions desk. Ain Dubai tickets are then valid for 14 days, within the operating hours for the type of tickets purchased (Daytime, Evening or Sunset hours). Your ticket MUST be exchanged at Ain Dubai Ticket Office prior to your Ain Dubai visit; for an entry timeslot. This ticket does not guarantee entry and timeslots are subject to availability. Terms 1.6 also apply as standard. Merlin are not responsible for any cost, loss, damage or injury sustained from your visit to Ain Dubai. Full Ain Dubai terms and conditions can be found at https://www.aindubai.com/
2.1 Pre-booked Tickets (included Cluster Tickets (as defined below)) should be collected from the main entrance of the Attraction”
2.2 Persons wishing to redeem pre-booked Tickets must be able to produce to the Attraction staff the following items:
2.2.1 The booking reference issued when Tickets were booked; and
2.2.2 The credit card used to pay for the Tickets and, if the credit card holder is not attending on the day, you will need a signed letter giving permission to collect the tickets with the named party bringing photo ID. This letter will be retained by Madame Tussauds London.
2.3 Pre booked Tickets may not be used in conjunction with any voucher, promotion or special offer
- Priority Access Tickets
3.1 Where available, Visitors will be able to purchase Tickets entitling them to gain entry to the Attraction in priority to holders of standard Tickets (“Priority Access Tickets”)
3.2 Priority Access Tickets will entitle the Visitor to gain priority access as describe at 3.1 during a specified half hour time slot (“the Allocated Entry Time”)
3.3 Visitors with Priority Access Ticket are asked to arrive and collect Tickets at their Allocated Entry time
3.4 Visitors who miss the Allocated Entry Time are not guaranteed to receive priority access and may have to queue with holders of standard Tickets
3.5 Once purchased, Priority Access Tickets may not be transferred, assigned or re-sold to any third party
4.1 Children 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18
4.2 Some areas of the Attraction may not be suitable for children of certain ages and Merlin reserves the right to refuse access to such areas to Visitors under any recommended age limit
- Health and Safety
5.1 A variety of special effects (including sudden loud effects and strobe lighting) may be used in certain visitor areas of the Attraction. It is recommended that Visitors with high blood pressure, heart conditions or other pre-existing medical conditions ask the Attraction staff for further details and avoid areas of the Attraction at which such special effects are used.
5.2 From time to time the Attraction staff may draw Visitors’ attention to certain health and safety procedures to which Visitors must adhere
- Visitors’ Conduct
6.1 Visitors are required to observe the following prohibitions while at the Attraction:
6.1.1 No smoking;
6.1.2 No pets or animals;
6.1.3 No consumption of food or drink without the express permission of Merlin;
6.1.4 No offensive weapons;
6.1.5 No access to any area of the Attraction other than areas designated for access by Visitors;
6.1.6 No unnecessary noise (whether from mobile phones or personal stereos or otherwise) or behavior likely to annoy or offend other Visitors or intimidate the Attraction staff;
6.1.7 No use of illegal drugs or consumption of alcohol
6.2 Merlin reserves to right to refuse entry to or expel from the Attraction any Visitor who fails to observe the prohibitions at condition 6.1 or whom Merlin considers likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of any other Visitor or member of staff
7.1 In the interests of safety, Visitors may be asked to submit to a search of their person or belongings and anyone refusing to submit or found to be in possession of materials believed by Merlin in to be dangerous or unsuitable will be denied entry or removed from the Attraction
7.2 Visitors must keep their personal belongings with them at all times and Merlin accepts no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to any personal belongings brought into the Attraction
8.1 From time to time Merlin or other authorized third parties may carry out photography or other recording at the Attraction and any images or recordings may feature Visitors. Visitors consent to the use of such images by Merlin in connection with advertising, promotions or monitoring and acknowledge that the copyright in such images rests with Merlin and/or any authorized third party
- Merlin’ Obligations
9.1 Visitors are reminded that from time to time parts of the Attraction may be closed and certain figures may be removed for maintenance or for technical reasons. Tickets will not be refunded and no compensation will be paid in the event of such closures or removals.
9.2 Merlin will use its reasonable endeavors to be open and operational during published opening hours but reserves the right to close the Attraction on any given day, whether for security or any other reason, without notice. In the event of such closure, any Tickets issued for use only on the day of closure will be exchanged or refunded by Merlin at the price paid for them but no further compensation will be paid.
10.1 Safety Measures
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have introduced specific safety measures at each of our Attractions in an effort to safeguard the health, safety and wellbeing of persons visiting our Attractions.
A full list of safety measures being taken at our Attraction is available on the website.
10.2 Visitor requirements
The safety measures put in place in response to the Covid-19 pandemic are there to safeguard the safety and wellbeing of all guests visiting our Attraction. It is in the interest of everyone at our Attraction to comply with the safety measures that have been put in place. Therefore, should an individual not comply with these safety measures, we reserve the right to require that individual to leave the Attraction in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10.3 Acceptance of risk
The safety measures that are being and have been introduced are intended to minimise the risk of contracting the Covid-19 virus but this risk cannot be completely eradicated. Therefore, anyone visiting our Attractions acknowledge that they do so at their own risk.
Terms and conditions of competitions:
- The Promoter is Madame Tussauds Dubai, Bluewaters.
- The prize draw is open to members of the public aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- All entries must be submitted before the competition’s specified Close Date.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. Any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries which are not completed for any reason.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within 14 days of a specified close date.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The prize is subject to Madame Tussauds Dubai’s normal terms and conditions of entry found on the official website
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, address and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, as its sole discretion reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.