At all our Merlin Entertainments attractions and resorts Health, Safety and Security is a critical part of our business and our number one priority for our guests and our staff.
Before you visit please take a look at the range of security we have in place.
Below is guidance on what cannot be brought into Madame Tussauds Dubai. Please be aware this list is not exhaustive and is subject to change.
- Food & beverage items
- Any item deemed to be a weapon
- Fireworks and/or smoke bombs
- Glass bottles or other articles which may cause injury and/or be deemed offensive or dangerous
- Sharp objects or anything which may be considered a security risk including knives, penknives, scissors, corkscrews, metal nail files, toy or replica guns.
- Intoxicating liquor
- Illegal substances and/or legal highs
- Skateboards, scooters and rollerblades
For further details, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
What else do we do to keep you safe?
There are a lot of security measures you can see and of course some you can’t see as well. We monitor our attractions 24 hours a day and our dedicated staff are trained to ensure all our guests have a safe, secure and enjoyable time. We are proud to work very closely with the local police service and other members of the security services to ensure our security procedures are up to date and following best practice.
Helping us, to help you
As our guests we ask you to remain vigilant in alerting our staff or security teams to anything suspicious and to keep your belongings safe at all times.
Terms and conditions:
- You have an important role to play in helping us by reporting anything that doesn’t feel right, for example any unattended items or someone acting suspiciously. You can report anything suspicious to any of our team who are always on hand to help.
- We are bound to seize and hand over to the Police illegal items that are found and are not permitted to return these items.
- Items withheld on entry to the attraction are left entirely at the owner's risk at all times.
- Madame Tussauds Dubai accepts no responsibility for the loss of or damage to any objects left.
- Madame Tussauds Dubai is entitled to refuse to store any visitor's objects at its sole discretion whether for public safety reasons or any other reason.
- Madame Tussauds Dubai reserves the right to refuse entry to minors (children below 16 years of age) who are unaccompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 18.
- Madame Tussauds Dubai reserves the right to refuse access to anyone who they believe would pose a risk to themselves or others.
- Please note, due to security reasons we are unable to accept suitcases or large items of hand luggage into this attraction.
- The Madame Tussauds Dubai Management Team is entitled to refuse to store any visitor's objects at its sole discretion whether for public safety reasons or any other reason.