Terms & Conditions
Attraction Entry Rules and Regulations
- All persons must have a valid admission ticket for entering the attraction.
- Each admission ticket is good for one entry only.
- All online tickets are non-refundable, date exchangeable, transferable or re-sellable. Tickets will become void if tampered with or altered.
- Children below 12 years old entering the attraction must be accompanied and taken care by an adult of 18 years old or above at all times.
- Refreshments are available in Selfie Gallery. No outside food and drinks are allowed in the attraction.
- Guests are responsible for the care of their own belongings. Madame Tussauds Hong Kong is not responsible for and will not assume liability for any damage or loss of the property experienced by guests.
- Guests must wear proper attire at all times whilst visiting Madame Tussauds Hong Kong, including shoes and shirts.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong reserves the right to amend the opening hours at any time.
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong reserves the right to remove any wax figure from the attraction at any time.
- This is a family attraction. We appreciate your care and respect to our wax figures.
- The management of the attraction reserves the right to refuse admission if rules of the attraction are not adhered to.
- The visitor shall indemnify Madame Tussauds Hong Kong against all actions, claims, and demands by any person who suffers or sustains any death, injury, loss or damage arising out of or as a result of the use of the recreation and sports facility by the visitor or any person so authorized by him due to the negligence on his part or on the part of such authorized person.
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have introduced specific safety measures at each of our Attractions in an effort to safeguard the health, safety and well being of persons visiting our Attractions.
The safety measures put in place in response to the Covid-19 pandemic are there to safeguard the safety and wellbeing of all guests visiting our Attraction. It is in the interest of everyone at our Attraction to comply with the safety measures that have been put in place. Therefore, should an individual not comply with these safety measures, we reserve the right to require that individual to leave the Attraction in accordance with these terms and conditions.
The safety measures that are being and have been introduced are intended to minimise the risk of contracting the Covid-19 virus but this risk cannot be completely eradicated. Therefore, anyone visiting our Attractions acknowledge that they do so at their own risk.
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the attraction and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
- Any act outraging public decency is contrary to common law. The attraction reserves the right to report such case to the Police.
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong is accessible for guests with disabilities. Guests in need may inquire of our staff.
- Please be aware that oversea transaction charges could be added by your bank, in accordance with your payment card rules and regulations.
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong reserves the right for any final decision in case of dispute.