Our facilities are designed to be fully accessible to guests with a disability. Our trained staff will ensure that guests who require assistance are transported safely from floor to floor within our building by means of an elevator designated for this purpose.
- Can I use a wheelchair at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas?
- Yes, guests can use a wheelchair in to Madame Tussauds Las Vegas. We have wheelchairs available for our guests to use while in the attraction on a first come, first serve basis. Rental is free, but requires an ID card to be left while you experience the attraction. Wheelchairs are also available from The Venetian Guest Services.
- Where is the wheelchair entrance to the Madame Tussauds Las Vegas box office?
- Guests in wheelchairs or other mobility devices can access our box office at street level by taking the guest elevator, located to the left and behind Sephora, to Level 2. Our staff will assist you from there.
- Can I bring a service animal to Madame Tussauds Las Vegas?
- We do permit service animals to enter into the attraction.
- Please contact us if you have any questions regarding accessibility during your visit to Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
Website and online booking access
Madame Tussauds recognises the need for this website to be accessible to all. We have implemented a number of features to make this website easy to use, especially for users with disabilities.
- This website aims to conform to Level A standard of the W3C’s Web Accessibility Initiative’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. It also includes many features found in AA sites such as colour considerations and easily resizable fonts. We will continue to make improvements and make sure this website conforms to these guidelines.
- Please contact us if you have questions or feedback regarding the accessibility of this site, or if you have difficulty using it.
- If you would like to speak to an agent to book your tickets instead, please call our call center at 866-841-3739.