At all our Merlin Entertainments attractions and resorts our Health, Safety and Security are a critical part of our business and our number one priority for our guests and our staff. Our robust procedures have been developed over a number of years with the police and the security services and these remain under constant review.
Before you visit please take a look at our security information.
Below is guidance on what cannot be brought into Madame Tussauds Las Vegas. Please be aware this list is not exhaustive and is subject to change.
- Any item deemed to be a weapon
- Fireworks and/or smoke bombs
- Glass bottles or other articles which may cause injury and/or be deemed offensive or dangerous
- Sharp objects or anything which may be considered a security risk including knives, penknives, scissors, corkscrews, metal nail files, firearms, toy or replica guns.
- Intoxicating liquor
- Illegal substances and/or legal highs
- Skateboards, scooters and rollerblades
For further details, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
What else do we do to keep you safe?
There are a lot of security measures you can see and of course the ones you can’t. We monitor the attraction 24 hours a day and our dedicated staff are trained to ensure all our guests have a safe, secure and enjoyable time. We are proud to work very closely with The Venetian, the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department and other members of the security services to ensure our security procedures are up to date and following best practice.
As a matter of course, our team is in regular contact with specialist Government security agencies who provide regular briefings and training to our staff.
Helping Us to Help You
As our guests we ask you to remain vigilant in alerting our staff or security teams to anything suspicious and to keep your belongings safe at all times.
Terms and Conditions
- You have an important role to play in helping us by reporting anything that doesn’t feel right, for example any unattended items or someone acting suspiciously. You can report anything suspicious to any of our team who is always on hand to help.
Entry is subject to all guests being searched and by purchasing a ticket guests are agreeing to this as part of the conditions of entry.
Confiscated objects are left entirely at the owner's risk at all times.
The Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Management Team accepts no responsibility for the loss of or damage to any objects left with Madame Tussauds Las Vegas.
- The Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Management Team is entitled to refuse to store any visitor's objects at its sole discretion whether for public safety reasons or any other reason.