Booking your Madame Tussauds tickets online is quick, easy, convenient and safe. Madame Tussauds makes every effort to maintain customer confidentiality when securing an online payment. This includes ensuring the security of your credit card details and other personal information. All of your personal information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet.
You are in control of what information we collect about you. By submitting your information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy. However, if you choose not to share your information some areas of the web site may not be accessible or useable. We may ask you for information about yourself when you purchase tickets or other products or services, when you enter competitions or register for promotions or when you request brochures or other information. We may also invite you to complete surveys or provide us with feedback. We and our appointed advertising company also collect anonymous information about your use of the website from cookies and by the use of pixel tags. We may match information gathered from these sources with any information you have given us about yourself for the purposes explained in this policy. Cookies are small data files which are sent to your browser and pixel tags are used to read such cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies but you can both delete existing cookies from your browser and, by editing your browser options, choose not to receive cookies in future.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 30 days.
We will use the information you enter at the site for administration purposes and any other purposes made clear in the data entry forms themselves, in any relevant terms or conditions and on any pages or emails which link to such forms. If you book a ticket from us we may use your personal data for the purposes explained below under the heading "Direct Marketing".
Certain cookies sent to your browser will help us to save you time. For example, if you're halfway through a booking our cookies will allow you to browse other areas of the website and then return to your booking.
The data you give us about yourself, will enable us to give you updates other than through our website, using the contact details you provide, on promotions and services we think may interest you or to involve you in market research. To improve our picture of your interests we may link the data you give us with any data we have gathered (via cookies) about your use of the site. In some cases we may also wish to share your data with other selected companies so that they can update you on promotions and services they think may be of interest to you. Whenever we ask you for information about yourself you may, by ticking the relevant box, opt out of receiving these marketing communications. In addition, whenever you are contacted by email you will be told how to opt out of being updated by email in the future.
Disclosure of your data to others may be necessary to ensure the smooth provision to you of the products, services and information you request. Your booking data may be disclosed to the other entities described above under the heading "Direct Marketing". We may also disclose the data that we hold about you to selected third parties to enable them to update you on promotions and services, as described above. If at any time you opt out of being updated we will cease all such future disclosure of data.
We use links to improve your experience of our website. We will always seek to make these links clear, so that you know you have left our website. However, please be aware that these websites are owned and run by other companies and organisations and we cannot accept responsibility for any information you choose to divulge to a linked web site.
We try to ensure that our website offers visitors exactly what they are looking for - to help us achieve this goal we may analyse anonymous data collected by cookies about how visitors use the web site. Such data also helps us to measure the success of our advertising campaigns. We may also collect Internet Protocol addresses to help diagnose problems with our servers and for system administration, but we don't link these addresses to any person's name or identity.
Even though Madame Tussauds puts you right into the glamorous world of the rich and famous, we know you’re not all multi-millionaire movie stars (well not yet, anyway!). We’re committed to helping our visitors get the best value. Book your visit through www.madametussauds.com and we guarantee the lowest Madame Tussauds entrance tickets available online.
If you find the same ticket cheaper price online within 7 days of booking, let us know and we will match it and refund the difference! Plus there's no booking fee either, so there are no nasty surprises when it comes to purchasing.
This best price guarantee is subject to availability and times of date. The ticket must be the same in all respects including date, time of entry and admission priority. Excludes offers conditional on buying other products, group bookings, discounted membership schemes or promotional partner offers such as ‘Buy One Get One Free’. Due to currency variations we will not consider price comparisons between products purchased in different currencies.
Because we are constantly improving our sites there may be developments in how we use your data - all such developments will be promptly notified to you in this policy. Your continued use of our web site will signify that you agree to any such changes.
1.All persons must have a valid admission ticket to enter the attraction.
2.Each admission ticket is valid for one entry only.
3.All online tickets are non-refundable, date exchangeable, transferable or re-sellable. Tickets will become void if tampered with or altered.
4.Children below 12 years old entering the attraction must be accompanied by an adult of 18 years old or above at all times.
5.No food and beverage are allowed in the attraction.
6.Guests are responsible for the care of their own belongings. Madame Tussauds Singapore is not responsible for and will not assume liability for any damage or loss of property experienced by guests.
7. All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
8. Madame Tussauds Singapore reserves the right to amend the opening hours at any time.
9. Madame Tussauds Singapore reserves the right to remove any wax figure from the attraction at any time.
10. This is a family attraction. We appreciate your care and respect to our wax figures.
11. The management of the attraction reserves the right to refuse admission if rules of the attraction are not adhered to.
12. The visitor shall indemnify Madame Tussauds Singapore against all actions, claims, and demands by any person who suffers or sustains any death, injury, loss or damage arising out of or as a result of the use of the recreation and sports facility by the visitor or any person so authorized by him due to the negligence on his part or on the part of such authorized person.
13. Madame Tussauds Singapore may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the attraction and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
14. Any act outraging public decency is contrary to common law. The attraction reserves the right to report such case to the Police.
15. Madame Tussauds Singapore is accessible for guests with disabilities.
16. For safety reasons we can only accept one wheelchair user in the Images of Singapore LIVE show, at any one time and it is strongly advised that you pre-book in advance.
17. Images of Singapore Live is a 40 minutes English show.
18.Please be aware that payment made by foreign based card could incur transaction fees added by your bank, in accordance with your payment card rules and regulations.
19.Madame Tussauds Singapore reserves the right for any final decision in case of dispute.
Find out more about our copyright policy.