- Friday 14th October 2022
- madame tussauds sydney, dua lipa, Sydney Live
Don’t Start Now! - Dua Lipa takes centre stage at QVB Sydney flash mob
World’s most life-like Dua Lipa wax figure launched at Madame Tussauds Sydney
- Tuesday 11th October 2022
- madame tussauds sydney, extended hours
Springtime calls for sunset fun at Madame Tussauds Sydney with EXTENDED HOURS!
Looking to spend a little extra time with our celebs this spring? Madame Tussauds Sydney is keeping the doors open later to give you the chance to rock out at sundown!
- Wednesday 14th September 2022
- madame tussauds sydney, parkroyal darling harbour
PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, Sydney launches exciting ‘Lights, Camera, Action’ package in partnership with Madame Tussauds Sydney
PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, Sydney is inviting guests to rub shoulders with ‘the rich and famous’ as part of an exciting new partnership with Madame Tussauds Sydney.
- Tuesday 13th September 2022
- sea life, wild life, sydney tower eye, madame tussauds sydney
Sydney’s most exhilarating attractions these Spring school holidays
Discover the Dangerous and Deadly at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and WILD LIFE Sydney
Get ‘Levitating’ with the launch of singing superstar Dua Lipa at Madame Tussauds Sydney
Rediscover Sydney from a thrilling 268 metres above the city at Sydney Tower Eye’s SKYWALK
- Friday 26th August 2022
- madame tussauds sydney, marilyn monroe
52 ‘Marilyn Monroe’s take over Darling Harbour
Madame Tussauds Sydney stages GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ title attempt for the largest gathering of people dressed as Marilyn Monroe