We are so excited to welcome you back to our attractions.
Merlin Entertainment attractions continue to implement a range of health & safety measures that are in line with Government advice, and all of our plans and visitation guidelines are subject to NSW Health Orders at the time.
If you find yourself in the unfortunate case of purchasing a ticket & needing to postpone your visit due to Covid restrictions, we will honour your tickets for 60 days from the date of our reopening.
For more information regarding rescheduling your tickets please scroll down. You can pre-book your new time slot here.Book Now
The safety of our staff and guests is our utmost importance. Merlin Entertainments attractions will continue to implement a range of health and safety measures including enhanced cleaning regimes within our venues.
Before You Arrive
At Madame Tussauds Sydney, we have implemented new systems to ensure you visit safe with us. Learn about these new changes and make sure to tick all of these off before you visit.
PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL
- Please make sure you have made your booking online where possible. This includes pre-paying and selecting the date and timeslot of your visit.
- Our valued Annual Pass members can pre-book their timeslot here. We have extended Annual Passes to ensure you can still enjoy an entire year of visiting the attraction. Check your new expiry date here.
- Those with tickets for dates during our closed period and third-party tickets can pre-book here.
- Before leaving home, please check our Facebook page or website for the latest information.
- Please be ready to make on-site payments using a ‘contactless’ bank card, rather than cash.
- We politely request that you refrain from visiting our attraction should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Please contact us via our helpdesk should you need to amend your booking.
- Check our new opening hours
Some of the measures set out below may be clearly visible to you from the moment you arrive and others require consideration from guests to help ensure everyone has a magical visit.
Throughout your visit with us you will notice social distancing measures have been put in place. These include floor and wall signs, tape markings, screen messages and more!
- We have introduced new arrangements for the application of social distancing within queues. Clear markers or signage have been installed in our building entry and viewing areas to help guests keep a safe distance from one another. Our employees will monitor the queues to ensure that social distancing is being maintained.
- At present, educational talks will not be offered, in line with social distancing requirements
- We have introduced new capacity limits and timeslots. These restrictions will help ensure there is plenty of room for social distancing.
- We have suspended some experiences to ensure that social distancing is suitably maintained. This includes our Wax hands offering.
- We have installed new hygiene screens at our service counters to help physically separate guests from employees.
- We have revised some of our standard operating protocols in order to reduce the proximity of our employees to guests. For example, this includes the way in which we undertake guest service activities.
- In line with government advice, the wearing of masks is no longer mandatory in our attractions, however it is recommended in situations where you are unable to social distance.
CLEANING & HYGIENE
For the health and safety of our FABULOUS guests, we have enhanced cleaning throughout the attraction and are providing hand sanitiser stations for all our guests.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- We have introduced enhanced cleaning measures, throughout the day, which seek to disinfect high-frequency touch points, such as tables and chairs, service counters, grab and flush handles, door handles/plates and taps, and also our wax figures.
- We have introduced new deep cleaning measures in the event that a person presents themselves with symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- We have introduced a large number of hygiene stations/hand sanitiser dispensers around the attraction for guests to use.
- We have introduced new Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements for a range of activities that employees routinely perform. These include face masks, disposable gloves, eye protection and hand sanitiser. The use of such equipment and clothing by our employees is both to protect them and our guests.
- As with our employees, we politely request that all our guests uphold the highest possible hygiene standards – whether it be when sneezing or coughing, through regular hand washing or the frequent application of hand sanitiser.
- Our employees now participate in COVID-19 specific training programmes instructing them how to stay safe as well as how to keep our guests safe.