Go back to news updates
Are you Australia’s biggest Superman or Batman fan?
- Monday 4th June 2018
- superman, batman
To celebrate the upcoming launch of the world-first Justice League experience, we’ve launched a nation-wide search for Australia's biggest Superman or Batman fan! Will you be the one to take the crown cape?
The competition, open to superheros of all ages, calls for Australians with a passion for superhuman action to put their case forward in the form of a video or a series of photos, accompanied with a written response to the question on everybody’s lips: ‘What makes you Australia’s biggest Superman/Batman fan?’Budding heroes should upload their entry to Facebook or Instagram, tagging the Madame Tussauds Sydney pages and #SupermanLeague or #BatmanLeague for their chance to win the ultimate title. For those keeping their superhuman status on the DL from the mere mortals, privately shared entries are also accepted via the Sydney attraction’s Facebook page.
The two winners – both Batman and Superman’s individual biggest Australian fans – along with a guardian or friend will win:
- Return flights for interstate winner and guest (guardian to be guest for winners under 18). Car transfer for Sydney-based winners
- One night stay at Hyatt Regency Sydney, including access to VIP amenities
- Two tickets to Justice League: Call for Superheros VIP Launch Event at Madame Tussauds Sydney
- Pre-event access to be first to meet and interact with new figures and experiences
- Free entry to Merlin Entertainment’s Sydney attractions, including Madame Tussauds Sydney, Sea Life Sydney Aquarium, Wild Life Sydney Zoo and Sydney Tower Eye
- Justice League merchandise prize pack
The search for Australia’s biggest Superman and Batman fan commences 12am on Friday 1st June and closes at 11.59pm Sunday 17th June. Winners to be contacted privately and announced on Facebook and Instagram on Monday 18th June.
To view full competition terms and conditions, click here