Go back to news updates
Show your Aussie Spirit at Madame Tussauds Sydney this Australia Day!
- Thursday 21st January 2016
- australian, australia day
Why not pay a visit to Darling Harbour's top attractions? Located right in the heart of Sydney they are the ultimate all-weather plan, whether it's rain, hail or shine!
- Begin your day with a visit to Madame Tussauds Sydney and show your support for Aussie tennis legend Lleyton Hewitt as he prepares to retire
- Enjoy an authentic Aussie BBQ on the boarwalk outside WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo before making your way inside to cuddle up to a koala, say hello to an echidna or even hold a python! Catch the breeze with a WILD Flight ride.
- Make your way to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and say hello to the playful dugongs, huge sharks and adorable penguins. Jump on a Glass Bottom Boat ride and pretend you're exploring the Great Barrier Reef without leaving Sydney.
- Finish up your day with a bite to eat at Boardwalk Cafe, which is staying open late especially for Australia Day. Then settle down with the family and watch the amazing 9pm fireworks, right on our doorstep!