Go back to news updates
Top things to do these school holidays!
- Friday 22nd September 2023
- sydney, school holidays, things to do
Feel like an icon with Harry Styles at Madame Tussauds
Step on stage at Sydney's biggest festival in the Sydney Live music zone. Headline the ultimate lineup with stars like Dua Lipa, Troye Sivan, Rhianna and Kylie Minogue. Are you ready for your spotlight?
Join the Paw Patrol at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
Join Adventure City’s Heroes on an interactive trail through the attractions, whilst learning about our creatures and their amazing powers - plus enjoy a PAW Patrol character meet and greet every day in the school holidays!
Walk on top of the city with SKYWALK at Sydney Tower Eye Sydney
Tower Eye Take in the ultimate view of Sydney from SKYWALK - Sydney's highest open air experience. Harness up and take a 360 degree tour around the city from 268m above street level!
Have a spooktacular time at Illawarra FLY Treetop Adventures
The once Enchanted Forest is now overrun with some ghostly figures lurking around every tree for Hallows Eve. We need your help to venture deep into the rainforest, where something dark awaits.
Walk Up Price/Peak Online (Price during School Holidays, Weekends and Public Holidays):
SAVE 20% Online Off Peak (Pre-book online in advance during Weekdays): High Demand Pricing: Adult From $48 From $32.00 $50 Child (3-15 yrs) From $36 From $22.40 $38 Student/Senior* From $39 From $24.80 $41 Child (0-2 yrs) FREE FREE FREE
Please note: Our ticket pricing is subject to available capacity and prices may fluctuate during periods of high demand.
- Bring children under age 3 along with free admission
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Guarantee entry by booking online
- Choose from: WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, Madame Tussauds Sydney or Sydney Tower Eye
- Visit your second attraction within 30 days after you have visited madame Tussauds
- Discover a world of FUN in the heart of Darling Harbour
- Choose from: SEA LIFE Aquarium, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo or Sydney Tower Eye
- Visit your second attraction within 60 days after you have visited Madame Tussauds –