Embark on an inspiring journey through time as you visit some of the most influential figures in Australian history, favourite sporting heroes past and present, world leaders who have left their mark and iconic celebrities and characters from the world of entertainment. A visit to Madame Tussauds Sydney is the perfect way to get up close with some of the world's most influential people, past and present, combining a fresh take on education with an unforgettably fun day out.
Benefits to schools include:
- Preferential rates for school groups
- Free teacher ratios according to age group
- Access to complimentary teacher resources to build on your visit back in the classroom
- Option to conduct a free pre-visit to plan your excursion
School Excursion Pricing
|Ticket Type||Price per person|
|Language/International/Higher Education School Groups||$29.25|
|FREE teacher ratio: Years K-2||1:6|
|FREE teacher ratio: Years 3-12||1:8|
|Madame Tussauds + 1 attraction||$20|
|Madame Tussauds + 2 attractions||$30|
Important Information for Teachers
To help you plan your school excursion to Madame Tussauds Sydney we have put together the following information. Please have a read through these documents before the day of your visit.
It is also important to note the following:
- Please ensure your group arrives at the time you have booked. This is particularly important during times when we are working within government guidelines that restrict the numbers of guests we can invite into our attractions at any one time. If your group is split into multiple time slots please ensure you have organised your students into these groups before approaching the attraction entrance.
- Our admissions desk and retail store are now cashless. Please ensure that you have paid for your school excursion before coming for your visit and if your group wish to purchase from our retail store that they have a card with which to pay.
How to Book
Please use our online enquiry form below to make a provisional booking request for your school excursion. Once you have submitted the form below, our Customer Care team will be in touch as soon as possible to confirm your excursion.
If you’d like to chat through specific requirements or have any questions before you book, please don’t hesitate to call us on 1800 195 650 (9:00am-5:00pm, 7 days a week) to talk to our team.