Go back to top
“Nation’s First Love” Suzy Bae Having a Restyling at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
- Friday 20th May 2022
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
- What's New
Suzy Bae, who holds the coveted title of “Nation's First Love” in South Korea, has been restyled in a stylish red polka dot dress with a lovable high ponytail on 20 May 2022.
【HONG KONG • 20 May, 2022】Madame Tussauds Hong Kong proudly presents Suzy Bae's figure in a brand-new attire and look. The newly dressed Suzy Bae figure cannot wait any longer to take adorable selfies with all Sueweeties.
The figure of Suzy Bae, who holds the coveted title of “Nation's First Love” in South Korea, has been restyled in a stylish red polka dot dress with a lovable high ponytail. The figure’s modern and fashionable new look has become the latest highlight at the attraction. To ensure the figure is restyled at excellence, the Madame Tussauds professional Studio Team took references from shots and videos with various angles and modernized the makeup and hairstyles perfectly. The figure with a “half heart shape” hand gesture welcomes fans to complete the whole “heart” sign and take selfies with love. Suzy wants to impart positive energy and love to guests, while creating unforgettable and sweet memories with her.
Suzy first debuted in 2010 in a Korean girl group miss A. Until now, the group has received 18 National Music Awards in South Korea. In 2017, she made her debut as a solo artist and recently has returned with the single “Satellite” four years since her last single release. The latest expressive comeback, composed by Suzy herself, took fans through a rollercoaster of emotions. Apart from music, Suzy actively branches herself into acting. Suzy earned her title “Nation’s First Love” following her movie debut in the film “Architecture 101”. After that, she constantly stars in various TV dramas and movies, such as “Uncontrollably Fond”, “Start-Up” as well as “Ashfall” etc. Her skillful acting in “While You Were Sleeping” and “Vagabond” won her Top Excellence Awards.
Mr Eric Mak, General Manager, Hong Kong Cluster commented, “11 years since Suzy’s debut, she has received national awards and worldwide recognition in both music and acting aspect. In 2016, she has become the first female Korean icon at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong. Her new look will surely surprise K-POP lovers.”
Celebrate your birthday with friends and relatives now
From now until 31 December 2022, with at least one paid accompanying guest, residents with HKID cards can enjoy free one-time entry at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong on their birthday, and seven days before or after their birthday at the main entrance. Besides, up to three accompanying guests can enjoy 40% off on the Standard package. Moreover, birthday stars between 7 January 2022 to 20 April 2022, can enjoy one birthday promotion offer until 30 June 2022. Do not miss the chance, come and celebrate your birthday with global celebrities.
Madame Tussauds Hong Kong Terms and Conditions:
- The promotion period starts on 1 January 2022 and ends on 31 December 2022.
- The birthday promotion offer is only applicable on guest's birthday, and seven days before or after their birthday.
- The offer is only applicable to the holders of valid Hong Kong ID Cards or temporary Hong Kong ID Cards. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- The offer cannot be sold*, redeemed for cash and other products; Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- The offer must be used at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong main entrance.
- Admission tickets are subject to terms and conditions of Madame Tussauds Hong Kong.
- Terms and conditions of Madame Tussauds Hong Kong are subject to change without further notice.
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong reserves the right for any final decision in case of dispute.
*Selling includes any attempt to sell offers through any channel. Offers will be void once any of such attempt is detected regardless of result.