GIVE YOUR STUDENTS A FUN & EDUCATIONAL
CELEBRITY EXPERIENCE THEY WILL NEVER FORGET!
Students (K-12) $9+ Tax │ Teachers & Chaperones $9+ Tax
PLANNING YOUR VISIT
Allow 60-90 minutes for your tour
- Food Options – Opry Mills Food Court, Aquarium Restaurant, Rainforest Café, Dave & Busters, and more www.simon.com/mall/opry-mills
- Bus Parking – Driver may drop the group at Opry Mills Entry #5 and then park in the designated bus parking outside of Entry #1
- Tax Exempt – To qualify for tax exempt status, you mush provide a copy of your current Tennessee State Tax Exempt Certificate upon booking your date. For out of state schools, we will also accept a Federal 501(c)3
To enhance your field trip, and to help fulfill educational curriculum requirements, schedule one of our fun workshops.
- Behind the Scenes – Learn how our amazing wax figures are made and learn and all of the thought, time, talent and artistry that goes into making each one. Also, learn the rich history of our founder, Marie Tussaud that dates back to the French Revolution
- Marketing the Magic - Learn how a global company utilizes the key levers of marketing (PR, trade, advertising, promotions, and digital) to build a brand
Give us a call 615-495-0851 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask us about special dates for Homeschool groups
School Groups must be booked in advance and final payment received prior to the visit. Prices are subject to change
Looking for a fun place to hold a school event, After Prom, Senior Night, etc.?