We're rolling out the red carpet for performance groups to star in our new VIP Performance Program.
Bands, Choirs, Dance & Drill teams are invited to perform at I-Drive360 at the entrance of the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Orlando.
All performance participants are required to purchase tickets to ONE or more of our three attractions.
Groups must be self-contained and have a minimum of 15 people and maximum of 200.
- Performance length should be no longer than 30 minutes.
- We encourage you to choose up tempo music for your performance.
- Our performance area is cement; therefore we ask groups to use discretion in your choreography.
- Marching bands may march from our Bus Parking area to the area of performance. Once at the performance location, a stationary performance is required.
- We cannot provide groups with music stands, chairs, risers, or any sound or audio-visual needs.
- Groups must be self-contained, though electricity is available upon request.
- Though we can never guarantee an audience, you are more likely to draw a crowd when you are having fun and choose music that is entertaining.
Book Now By Submitting the Form Below