Go back to news updates
Springtime calls for sunset fun at Madame Tussauds Sydney with EXTENDED HOURS!
- Tuesday 11th October 2022
- madame tussauds sydney, extended hours
Looking to spend a little extra time with our celebs this spring? Madame Tussauds Sydney is keeping the doors open later to give you the chance to rock out at sundown!
Is there just not enough time in a day to experience all the glitz and glamour you desire (and deserve)?
Spring has sprung and Madame Tussauds Sydney is rolling out the red carpet on weekends for YOU these daylight savings!
Every weekend between October 29 and November 27, enjoy our attraction in twilight after a fun-filled afternoon with our fabulous celebrities as we open our doors for extended trading hours!
Located in the heart of the city, we’re an easy stroll along the harbour and right next door to both SEA LIFE Sydney and WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, so why not grab a multi-attraction pass and start your day with amazing animals and finish it by rubbing shoulders with your favourite celebs?
Perfect for couples and groups looking for a bit of fun before they hit the town, Madame Tussauds Sydney has your next perfect profile pic! Mingle with your fave A-list crushes or practice your superhero pose in the city of Metropolis. Strike the perfect pose as you take on the runway in our Fashion Zone or grab the mic for your moment in the spotlight on our ‘Sydney Live’ music stage!
Make the most of daylight savings and enjoy an interactive, fun-filled afternoon out like no other at Madame Tussauds Sydney!
Open 10am – 6pm on weekends from Saturday 29th October to Sunday 27th November (last entry 5pm).
See you there, superstars!
Walk Up Price/Peak Online (Price during School Holidays, Weekends and Public Holidays):
SAVE 20% Online Off Peak (Pre-book online in advance during Weekdays): High Demand Pricing: Adult From $48 From $38.40 $50 Child (3-15 yrs) From $36 From $28.20 $38 Student/Senior* From $39 From $31.20 $41 Child (0-2 yrs) FREE FREE FREE
Please note: Our ticket pricing is subject to available capacity and prices may fluctuate during periods of high demand.
- Bring children under age 3 along with free admission
- Guarantee entry by booking online
When Bought Separately
- Discover a world of FUN in the heart of Darling Harbour
- Choose from: SEA LIFE Aquarium, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo or Sydney Tower Eye
- Visit your second attraction within 60 days after you have visited Madame Tussauds – please note that Sydney Tower Eye is currently closed on Tuesdays & Wednesdays outside of school holidays
- Book this ticket if you have a Merlin Annual Pass and need to book a time slot
- Make sure you book a date and time to guarantee entry
- Avoid the crowds - perfect for mid-week visits
- Exclusive benefits - 10% off retail & 20% off food & beverage
- Discounts on a selection of attraction experiences