School trips to Madame Tussauds Berlin
Class trip and excursion
Madame Tussauds Berlin – the perfect addition for your classes and your school trip
- for exciting and instructional class trips
- connect learning and fun
- interactive exhibition and realistic sets invite you to go on a trip through time and history
- rub shoulders with celebrities from politics, history, music, movies and sports
- transform theoretic knowledge into tangible understanding
- a visit lasts for approx. 90 minutes
Pricing & Booking
- Tickets are €9.50/student if visiting as a group (instead of regular €9,95)
- To book, please call our free hotline for teachers at +49 800/5890183 (call free of charge if calling from a German landline) and mention our homepage!
Pick & Mix
With our Combination Tickets you and your students are able to choose your favourites out of three attractions and save money.
At AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin, you and your students will experience the local and tropical habitats of our underwater dwellers. An entertaining school trip with a lot of fun and new knowledge is guaranteed.
Inside the Berlin Dungeon we take you and your students on a 70-minute journey through 800 years of gloomy Berlin history. Professional actors revive the exciting past of the capital from the middle ages to the 20th century. During this tour each student will keep something in its mind, promised.
Berlin´s newest attraction: an interactive Miniature attraction with captivating special effects! Welcome to Little BIG City Berlin, where you can experience the city’s epic history in a brand new way.
- Madame Tussauds + Berlin Dungeon: + € 8*
- Madame Tussauds + AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin: + € 4*
- Madame Tussauds + Berlin Dungeon + AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin/LittleBigCity: + € 10*
* Additional to the admission charge per student.
The combination tickets are valid for 90 days and include the VIP entrance.