Could you be the STAR we are looking for?
Madame Tussauds is a world famous wax attraction located on Sentosa.
Where else can you interact with A-List celebrities, sporting legends, political heavyweights and historical icons?
Our wax figures are only half the story. It's the people who work here that really make our experience come alive, and make every visit a day to remember.
We are looking for friendly and enthusiastic people who have a passion for customer service and who thrive in a fast paced and fun environment. Come join our busy, hard-working and passionate operations team today!
There are full and part-time positions in the following departments:
- Be the face of the attraction and impact our guests with your winning smile
- Masters at ticketing and cashiering; thrive at getting your cash-outs perfect every shift
- Give our guests such a fabulous welcome they don’t notice you are a natural at crowd control and queue management
- Unique retail experiences like no other; make wax hands, engrave 3D glass cubes and trophies, manage a 4D cinema, facilitate a virtual reality race-car simulator and manage our special gift shop. Every day is a different experience
- Achieving sales targets and delivering great service gives you satisfaction
Rides (Part Time only):
- Greet, operate and dispatch guests safely and efficiently for our exciting boat ride called the Spirit of Singapore
- Health and safety will be your Number 1 priority as well as ensuring our guests have an excellent journey on the ride
- Friendly and enthusiastic with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent communicator and loves to interact with people from all over the world
- Passionate about giving great customer service
- Able to work during weekends and public holidays
- No minimum work experience and/or academic qualifications required
- Experience in a customer-facing environment will be an added bonus
- Part-timers must be able to work a minimum of 2 to 4 days per week over a period of 6 months
Sounds like you? Wait, there's more!
The Madame Tussauds Singapore family offers:
- A fun and exciting work culture (check us out at #mtsglife for proof)
- Free transportation into Sentosa (via Cable Car and Monorail)
- Sentosa Islander Partner membership that comes with many discounts on the island
- Merlin Magic Pass that grants you 20 free entries to any of our attractions around the world
- Medical benefits
- Many other amazing benefits!
For Full-Time positions, we offer:
- 5 day work week
- 14 days Annual Leave
- 13th month annual wage supplement
- Dental benefits
Don't wait - Join us today!
All you have to do is send in your resume to email@example.com or apply by clicking on this link: https://goo.gl/forms/GO3fjSojywvOKm0n1
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.