Have Breakfast with Audrey Hepburn
You can always tell what kind of a person a man really thinks you are by the earrings he gives you
- Hepburn is portrayed here as her New York socialite character, ‘Holly Golightly’ in the classic film, Breakfast At Tiffany’s (1961) for which she
was nominated for an Academy Award®
- Although considered a Hollywood star, Hepburn spent surprisingly little time in the city itself, as most of her films were shot in overseas
- The legendary “little black dress” that Hepburn wore in Breakfast At Tiffany’s was auctioned off by Christies for $920,000 in 2006. All of the
proceeds from the sale went to the City of Joy Aid charity, a non-profit humanitarian organization dedicated to helping the underprivileged in India
- Born Audrey Kathleen Ruston on May 4, 1929 in Brussels, Belgium
- Died January 20, 1993 in Tolochenaz, Switzerland
All Tickets & Offers - Save when you book online!
Enjoy a 30% discount when you purchase your tickets online in advance. Print your tickets at home and skip the line when you arrive with 'Fast Track' entry.
Buy tickets now and save!