Yes, groups of 10 or more are eligible for special discounted rates. For more information, please visit our group booking page HERE.
Madame Tussauds Hollywood is currently not accepting cash but does accept credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, and Discover), and China Union Pay.
Each promotion has its unique instructions and conditions. Please read these details in the fine print to redeem your discount.
Thanks for your service to our country, Madame Tussauds Hollywood is offering the following exclusive specials for United States Military, Veterans, and their families.
If you have a Military ID ME account, please purchase tickets with your account information HERE.
If you do not have a Military ID ME account, please bring your military ID to our box office for a special rate.
Food and Drink
All guests will be asked to finish any food or beverages before entering the attraction. Some concessions are sold in the attraction.
Visiting Madame Tussauds
YES, we encourage guests to bring cameras, camera phones, and/or selfie sticks to capture memories of their visit. Cameras are permitted in all public areas of Madame Tussauds . If you are a film crew or press and need access to the attraction, please contact us for further information.
Guests of all ages are welcome! However, all guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guardian or adult aged 18 or over.
Kindly make your own personal arrangements to store large bags and luggage prior to your visit to Madame Tussauds.
Help make Madame Tussauds a safe place for fellow patrons and staff by leaving weapons of any kind at home.
Yes, the attraction is stroller accessible. If you prefer to enjoy the museum without a stroller, please speak with a Madame Tussauds hospitality host. Please note responsibility for any lost, unclaimed, or damaged property lies solely with the property owner.
Madame Tussauds Hollywood is fully ADA accessible, with exception of the Virtual Room. Wheelchairs are available on request but the number available is limited- there is no charge or deposit required. Wheelchairs are available on a first come, first served basis. Please speak to a team member or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Service animals are permitted inside Madame Tussauds.
The tour through Madame Tussauds Hollywood is self-guided and should take you approximately 45 to 60 minutes to complete. However, the actual amount of time it takes to walk through the attraction will vary depending on a number of factors, including:
- The number of people in your group
- How long you spend at each exhibit
- Whether you take any breaks
- Whether you participate in any interactive exhibits
- If you are planning a visit to Madame Tussauds Hollywood, it is a good idea to allow at least 1 hour for your visit. This will give you plenty of time to see all of the wax figures and take your time at each one.
- Here are some tips for making the most of your visit to Madame Tussauds Hollywood:
- Arrive early in the day to avoid the crowds.
- Purchase your tickets online in advance to save time.
- Wear comfortable shoes so you can walk around the museum easily.
- Bring a camera to capture your memories. Bonus points for selfie sticks!
- Take your time and enjoy the exhibits.
- Don't forget to participate in the interactive exhibits.
- There is no official time limit at Madame Tussauds Hollywood. However, it is generally recommended that you allow at least 1 hour to explore the museum. This will give you enough time to see all of the exhibits and take your time taking photos.
- If you are short on time, you can still enjoy a quick visit to Madame Tussauds. You can focus on the main exhibits and skip the interactive experiences. You can also purchase your ticket in advance, which will allow you to bypass lines at the entrance.
- Here are some tips for making the most of your time at Madame Tussauds:
- Plan your visit ahead of time. This will help you decide which exhibits you want to see and how much time you want to spend at each one.
- Take your time. There is no need to rush through the museum. Take your time taking photos and interacting with the exhibits.
- Be respectful of other visitors. The museum is a popular tourist attraction, so be mindful of other people's space and belongings.
- Have fun! Madame Tussauds is a fun and interactive museum. Enjoy your visit and take lots of photos!
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood has no set time limit, so you can stay as long as you like. However, the museum is typically open from 10am to 8pm, so you will need to prepare to leave by closing time.
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood is open every day except Oscar Sunday typically from 10am to 8pm. The last admission is at 8pm.
- Here are some tips for visiting Madame Tussauds Hollywood:
- Purchase your tickets online in advance. This will save you time and money.
- Arrive early. The museum can get crowded, especially on weekends and holidays.
- Wear comfortable shoes. You will be doing a lot of walking.
- Bring your camera. There are many photo opportunities throughout the museum.
- Be prepared to wait in line. There can be long lines, especially on weekends and holidays.
- Have fun! Madame Tussauds Hollywood is a great place to learn about movies, pop culture, and entertainment.
- The best time to go to Madame Tussauds Hollywood is during the week, during the off-season (winter and early spring). The museum is busiest on weekends and during the summer months. If you can, try to avoid visiting during these times. Here are some specific times to consider:
- Early morning: The museum typically opens at 10am, so if you can get there early, you'll beat the crowds.
- Midweek: The museum is typically less crowded during the week than on weekends.
- Off-season: The museum is typically less crowded during the winter and early spring months.
- If you can't avoid visiting during peak times, here are a few tips to help you avoid the crowds:
- Purchase your tickets online: This will allow you to skip the ticket line.
- Arrive early: The museum typically opens at 10am, so if you can get there early, you'll beat the crowds.
- Visit during the week: The museum is typically less crowded during the week than on weekends.
- Consider a multi-attraction pass: There are a number of multi-attraction passes available that include admission to Madame Tussauds Hollywood. These passes can save you money if you plan on visiting other attractions in Hollywood.
- Yes, you can touch the wax figures at Madame Tussauds Hollywood. However, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Do not touch the figures' face or hair.
- Do not climb on the figures.
- Be careful not to damage the figures.
- The wax figures at Madame Tussauds Hollywood are very realistic, and it can be tempting to touch them. However, it is important to remember that they are not real people. They are made of wax and can be easily damaged. If you follow these simple rules, you can enjoy your visit to Madame Tussauds Hollywood without damaging the wax figures.
Madame Tussauds Hollywood has a wide variety of wax figures, each in a specific section of the attraction:
- A-List Party - This zone features some of the biggest names in Hollywood, including Leonardo DiCaprio, Angelina Jolie, Meryl Streep, and Selena Gomez.
- Spirit of Hollywood - This section features some of the most iconic stars from the history of Hollywood, including Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Charlie Chaplin, and Elvis Presley.
- Music - This zone features some of the hottest names in music, including Beyoncé, Harry Styles, Shakira, and Michael Jackson.
- Blockbuster Era - This zone features moments from some of the most memorable films in Hollywood, including Tom Hanks and Forrest Gump, Sylvester Stallone as Rocky, and John Travolta as Danny Zuko.
- Making Movies - The zone features some of your favorite movie stars and directors including Steven Speilberg, E.T., Zac Efron, Jennifer Lawrence, Quentin Tarantino, and Uma Thurman.
- Westerns - This zone features stars from classic Westerns including Clint Eastwood, Paul Newman, and Antonio Banderas.
- Illusions of Horror - This zone features some of the most recognizable movie monsters, including Dracula, the Mummy, and Frankenstein’s monster.
- The Marvel Universe - This zone features some of the biggest Marvel superheroes, including Iron Man, Captain America, and Thor.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com.