TODAY'S LESSON WILL BE...
Calling all schools! Experience the world's most fascinating celebrities, 13 interactive themed rooms with celebrities from the worlds of film, music, old Hollywood, sports and more. Featuring over 125 life-like wax figures, 3 floors of attraction space, and the MARVEL Super Heroes 4D Cinema Experience.
LOCAL SCHOOL FIELD TRIPS
Bring your class on the ultimate star-studded field trip! Must submit tax exempt form with booking.
- Discounted rates are available for organized, local school groups serving children K-12 grade and must submit tax exempt form with booking or show proof of school ID at check in
- Must have a minimum of 15 people to qualify for school rates
- Online, advanced pre-paid reservations are required a minimum of 1 day prior to your visit
- Tickets from $16.00 per person (50% savings!)
- Add Marvel 4D Movie Experience for $5 more per person
- One adult chaperone must accompany every 10 children
- For every 20 student tickets purchased, receive 1 free adult chaperone ticket
- Download the Group Preparation Guide for more details
Tax Exempt Schools:
If your organized school group is tax exempt, please buy your tickets here. Tax exempt groups must submit proper documentation after your purchase. Please email Info@madametussaudsHW.com your tax exempt form and order number after your purchase.
Know Before You Book:
Discounted rates are available to pre-booked, organized local school groups. Groups that arrive without a reservation are not guaranteed entry and will be charged the walk-up admission rate.
- Schools must show proof of organization affiliation at check in to confirm eligibility for discounted rates
- Reservations are required 1 day in advance
- Minimum number of people required to receive group pricing is 15
- School groups receive 1 adult admission for every 20 paying children
- All reservations must be made online through the secure Online Booking Portal
- Group tickets are timed & dated
- Payments must be made with a credit card at time of booking.
- Payment types accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Additional tickets cannot be added to your original reservation after your order is made. We suggest booking for the maximum amount of people anticipated in your group.
- If you end up having fewer individuals than originally booked, you can contact the Group Sales Department 48 hours in advance for a partial refund of those tickets.
- If additional tickets are required upon arrival, the higher walk up group rate may apply.
- Paid reservation may be cancelled or rescheduled any time prior to 48 hours of your original visit date.
- Tickets expire on the date and time they are purchased for.