Welcome to Hollywood!
Here at Madame Tussauds, we've taken down the velvet ropes so you can get as up close and personal with the stars as you want! With over 125 figures there is something for everyone. Make sure to check out our brand new thrilling MARVEL 4D experience, snap selfies with Hollywood royalty like Marilyn Monroe, and check our new Jimmy Kimmel Live experience!
We are located right on the world famous Walk of Fame, next to the historic TCL Chinese Theater, and just steps from all the top things to do while in Hollywood. After your unforgettable visit to Madame Tussauds Hollywood make sure to visit one of our fabulous neighbors:
- Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood - Dine like a rock star. Whether you are down for a Legendary Burger, live music, a classic tee, or the latest collectible pin, there’s something for the whole family.
- Dave & Buster's - The ultimate destination for food, drinks and games brings all the fun to Hollywood at the Hollywood & Highland Center. The location brings an unmatched dining experience to Hollywood visitors and tourists alike with tasty food and innovative cocktails, an exciting ambiance and the perfect setting for entertainment.
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! - Explore the weird! Discover the strange, the shocking, and beautiful at Ripley's Believe It or Not! on Hollywood Blvd. Enjoy some eye-popping exhibits - you can pose with pop culture icons, lose yourself in some mind-boggling visual illusions, and even see a shrunken head! The array of weird will leave you awe-struck. Book our exclusive combo with Ripley's and get two attractions for the price of one! BOOK NOW!
- Big Bus - Take an iconic double decker bus tour of Los Angeles. With 12+ stops you'll see all of Los Angeles's top sites in one tour. Even better, book our combo with Big Bis and get tickets to the museum and a tour to save a few bucks! BOOK NOW!
- Ovation Hollywood - The Los Angeles entertainment landmark for tourists and locals alike. With world class shopping, dining, and red carpet events. To see a full list of dining options, shops, and events CLICK HERE.
- The Hollywood Walk of Fame - With about 24 induction ceremonies annually broadcast around the world, The Hollywood Walk of Fame is an internationally-recognized Hollywood icon. The constant reinforcement provided to the public has made the Walk of Fame a visitor favorite.
- Jimmy Kimmel Live! - Tapings are free to attend and are always packed with hilarious comedy bits, and feature a diverse lineup of guests including celebrities, athletes, comedians, and a live concert series outside. To get tickets CLICK HERE.
- Pantages Theater - Come experience Broadway in Hollywood at the Pantages Theater. Visit the historical Hollywood and Vine theater that has been entertaining audiences for a half a century. To see a full lineup of upcoming shows CLICK HERE.
Complete your ultimate celebrity experience by booking a stay at one of our preferred hotels located within a few minutes from Madame Tussauds Hollywood.
- Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles / Hollywood is a moderate-rate and full service hotel just minutes away from the attraction. Rates start at $199/night. BOOK NOW!
- Hilton Los Angeles / Universal City is a 24-story glistening hotel high on the hill top located at the main entrance to Universal Studios Hollywood and only one METRO train stop away from the attraction. Package rates start at $192/night. BOOK NOW!
- Loews Hollywood is an ultra-stylish hotel and spa within walking distance to the attraction located next to the Hollywood and Highland Center. Rates start at $249/night. BOOK NOW!