Get sexy back with Justin
I have 20,000 girlfriends, all around the world
- Former 'N Sync front man, Justin Timberlake has since rocketed to stardom with his own music, film and television success.
- He has won six Grammy Awards® including Best Pop Vocal Album in 2003 for ‘Justified’. He has also won an Emmy Award®for his collaboration with Andy Samberg for outstanding original music and lyrics for Saturday Night Live's "D--- in a Box."
- His popularity and acting talent has allowed for his successful transition into Hollywood movies such as Alpha Dog (2006), Shrek the Third (2007) and The Love Guru (2008)
- He had the pleasure of being Ashton Kutcher's first victim on MTV’s Punk'D (2003)
- He also has his own charitable foundation. The Justin Timberlake Foundation promotes music education
- Timberlake has his own record company, JayTee Records. He has opened several restaurants in the U.S and in 2005 launched the William Rast clothing line
- The Foundation partnered with AMC beginning in 2002, when Timberlake made a live telephone appearance on MTV’s Total Request Live urging viewers to visit the AMC website and sign an online petition asking to Congress support music education.
Behind the Scenes
Making wax figures is a labour of love. Over 800 hours of painstaking moulding, measuring, painting and sculpting goes into making each figure. The big question though is, how do they do it?
Learn how our waxfigures are made