- Madame Tussauds Berlin, Tatort
You could have met Maria Furtwängler as a doctor …
- Maria Furtwängler is one of Germany´s most favorite TV personalities and cannot be overlooked as TATORT-investigator Charlotte Lindholm.
- The film industry is in her genes: Her mother Kathrin Ackermann is an actress herself, her uncle Florian Furtwängler used to be a movie director. In fact Maria had her acting debut with him. Her first time in front of a camera was as a 7 year old. It could have all been different though: After having finished school Maria Furtwängler studied medicine in France, got her degree and worked as a doctor. She changed her mind afterwards and decided to pursue acting. Germany might have lost a good doctor because of that but millions of viewers can now enjoy watching Maria Furtwängler solving intriguing TATORT cases on a regular basis.
- For 17 years now chief commissioner Charlotte Lindholm has been investigation in Lower Saxony (a part of Germany), first around Hannover and in Göttingen since 2019. Her partner is Florence Kasumba as Anais Schmitz.
- From now on Maria Furtwängler as Charlotte Lindholm can be found exclusively at Madame Tussauds Berlin, welcoming guests to the TATORT set with information regarding the case.