Terms & Conditions
REOPENING SAFETY MEASURES
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have introduced specific safety measures at each of our Attractions in an effort to safeguard the health, safety and wellbeing of persons visiting our Attractions.
- Covid-19 training for all staff members
- Mandatory temperature check for all customers
- Face Masks (optional/mandatory) for all customers
- Frequent deep cleaning at all touch points within attractions
- Enhance cleaning with high frequency interval at toilets, café and seating areas
- Safety clear barrier at counters and other interaction areas
- Hand sanitizer available throughout attractions
- Hospital grade disinfection spray throughout
- First Aid with qualified personal to assist in case of emergency
The safety measures put in place in response to the Covid-19 pandemic are there to safeguard the safety and wellbeing of all guests visiting our Attraction. It is in the interest of everyone at our Attraction to comply with the safety measures that have been put in place. Therefore, should an individual not comply with these safety measures, we reserve the right to require that individual to leave the Attraction in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- ACCEPTANCE OF RISKS
The safety measures that are being and have been introduced are intended to minimise the risk of contracting the Covid-19 virus but this risk cannot be completely eradicated. Therefore, anyone visiting our Attractions acknowledge that they do so at their own risk
Ticket Purchase Terms and Conditions
Please note: A binding contract with Merlin Attractions Operations Limited comes into existence when the final page of the booking confirmation procedure gives you a booking reference. Tickets purchased online for Madame Tussauds Bangkok will appear on your bank or credit card statement as Merlin Attractions Operations Limited
All tickets purchased online are ‘Collect @ Attraction’ Ticket/s, which will be emailed to the email address nominated by the Visitor at time of purchase upon successful completion of the transaction.
Guests are admitted to the Attraction subject to the Attraction regulations which are displayed at the main entrance.
Admission tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered. All persons entering the Attraction must have a valid entrance ticket which must be retained during your visit. As the tickets are non-transferable, accordingly they may not be sold or passed to any third party.
The visitor attraction known as Madame Tussauds Bangkok and situated on 4th floor of Siam Discovery Building (next to Siam Center Building and Siam Paragon Building (“the Attraction”) is owned by the Merlin Entertainments (Thailand) Ltd. (Merlin). All ticket holders to the Attraction are subject to the following Terms and Conditions and by acquiring one or more tickets to The Attraction (“Ticket” or “Tickets”) you confirm to Merlin that you accept these terms and conditions of use. Ticket holders are referred to in these Terms and Conditions as “Visitors”.
1.1 One Ticket purchased entitles one person entry to the Attraction on a single occasion. Once Visitors have left the Attraction, they will need to purchase an additional Ticket to re-enter the Attraction
1.2 All persons entering the Attraction must hold a valid Ticket that must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by any member of staff. Failure to produce a valid Ticket on request may result in removal from the Attraction
1.3 Where Ticket prices vary according to age, the following provisions apply:
1.3.1 A person of 11 years or older is classed as an adult;
1.3.2 A person aged 3 to 11 years is classed as a child; and
1.3.3 For children aged less than 3 years, no admission fee will be charged
1.4 Concession Tickets apply to the following groups:
1.4.1 Local students, upon presentation of a valid student ID Card
1.4.2 Local seniors upon presentation of ID to verify their age as over 65
1.4.3 Disabled rates are available to eligible parties, at the same admission prices of Child
1.5 The price of Tickets may vary from time to time and the prices advertised are not guaranteed
1.6 Once acquired, whether by purchase or on a complimentary basis, Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and void if altered and Tickets that Merlin reasonably suspects have been transferred or altered will not be honoured. If lost, Tickets will not be replaced.
1.7 From time to time, Merlin may issue Tickets under special promotions (“Promotional Tickets”) but Promotional Tickets will be available subject to availability and subject to any terms and conditions affecting the particular promotion
- Pre-booked Tickets / Online Tickets
2.1 Pre-booked Tickets / Online Tickets purchased via the website should be collected @ attraction on arrival for inspection and will be scanned to check validity.
2.2 All Pre-booked Tickets / Online Tickets purchases cannot be refunded, nor can details be amended or changed for an alternate date or time. Please read the Booking Terms & Conditions carefully.
2.3 Please also bring the credit card you used to purchase the tickets, and your photo ID to prove the tickets are yours.
2.4 If you are collecting tickets purchased by a different credit card holder, you will need to bring the following things to the ticket collection desk: a copy of the credit card holder's ID or passport, and a signed authorization letter certifying you have permission to collect the ticket/s
2.5 Tickets Purchase for Foreign nationals who are residents of Thailand
2.5.1 Foreign nationals who are residents of Thailand must demonstrate proof of residency before entering; valid forms of ID include:
- Thai work permit
- Thai residency visa
- Thai driver's license (issued by the Transport Ministry)
- ATM or credit card issued by a Thai financial institution (accompanied by valid photo ID)
- Invoice or receipt of a utility bill issued by a Thai governmental or other local agency (accompanied by valid photo ID)
2.5.2 Tickets purchased for Thai residents cannot be transferred to friends, family members or any other person/s who is not a resident of Thailand.
2.5.3 The company reserves the right to charge full-priced ticket prices to any purchaser of a foreign national resident admission ticket who fails to present evidence of their Thai residency.
2.6 Pre-booked Tickets are valid for 3-6 months. The expiry dates of Pre-booked tickets are mentioned on the tickets. While online tickets are valid for 90 days from the date of purchase.
2.7 All Online Tickets prices (except Combo packages) offered through the Madame Tussauds Bangkok website are only available online. These prices cannot be matched by staff at our admissions desk counter.
2.8 For Combo B and Combo C ticket, visitors must visit Madame Tussauds Bangkok (4th floor in Siam Discovery) first in order to collect SEA LIFE Bangkok tickets.
2.9 When you enter the attraction with a child under 3 years of age you may be required to present documentation specifying the age of the child.
2.10 Children under 15 years of age are not allowed to enter Madame Tussauds Bangkok without adult supervision. Those children under 15 years old must be accompanied by their parents and/or adults who are over 18 years old.
2.11 Pre-booked Tickets / Online Tickets may not be used in conjunction with any voucher, promotion or special offer.
2.12 Madame Tussauds Bangkok reserved the right to change terms and conditions, and operating/opening hours without prior notice to guests.
2.13 In case of any unfortunate event which results in the aquarium being unable to continue normal operations, the company reserves the right to refund tickets to visitors or exchange them for other items.
- Time Specific Tickets
3.1 Time Specific Tickets entitle the Visitor to access within the timeslot specified when booking (e.g. before 12hrs. for early bird ticket) if applicable
3.2 Tickets are valid for single entry only into the attraction. Once you enter the attraction, you can spend as much time as you like inside until the closing time at 9 pm.
3.3 Visitors who miss the Allocated Entry Time are not guaranteed entry and will need to approach the ticket desk for assistance
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- All persons entering Madame Tussauds Bangkok are admitted subject to the following Attraction Regulations. Any person who does not comply with these Regulations may be removed from the Attraction by either Madame Tussauds Bangkok Security Personnel/Staff or Police Officers. This without prejudice to any claim that the Attraction may have against such a person or persons arising out of their actions. Whilst inside the Attraction, all visitors must comply with any instructions given to them by Security, Attraction Personnel or Police Officers.
- Madame Tussauds Bangkok reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse admission to the Attraction, ban from entry to the Attraction or remove from the Attraction any person who:-
- 2.1 Has been convicted of a criminal offence, which, in the opinion of Madame Tussauds Bangkok, is likely to affect the enjoyment of other visitors;
- 2.2 Has behaved in the Attraction in a manner, which, in the opinion of Madame Tussauds Bangkok, has, or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other visitors
- 2.3 Uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behavior or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner, which may provoke a breach of the peace.
- 2.4 Does not follow the written or verbal safety instructions or behaves in a manner which may endanger the safety of the individual or other visitors in the Attraction.
- All persons entering the Attraction must pay for admission or hold a valid admission ticket that must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by Staff. Any person attempting to gain admission to the Attraction or being found inside the Attraction without a valid admission ticket may be ejected from the Attraction.
- No child or children aged 15 or under will be admitted to the Attraction unless they are accompanied by an adult who shall be 18 years or over and such child or children whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times.
- Food or drinks are not allowed anywhere in Madame Tussauds Bangkok.
- No dogs and pets except guide dogs or other pets of any kind shall be allowed in the Attraction.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited anywhere in Madame Tussauds Bangkok.
- To prevent offensive weapons or dangerous articles from being taken into the Attraction, visitors are admitted to the Attraction subject to a condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves to be searched. It is prohibited to bring into the Attraction any weapons, fireworks, smoke bombs, glass bottles or other articles, which may cause injury. The throwing of any article, which could cause injury or annoyance is strictly prohibited.
- The consumption of intoxicating liquors is not permitted anywhere in the Attraction. Accordingly, intoxicating liquor must not be taken into the Attraction and any persons found possessing alcohol, or who appear to be under the influence of alcohol will be refused admission or escorted from the Attraction.
- The wearing of clothing, which in the opinion of Madame Tussauds Bangkok, is offensive to other visitors is not permitted. Footwear and shirts must be worn at all times. These Regulations are for the benefit of all our visitors and will be strictly enforced.
- Madame Tussauds Bangkok will endeavour to ensure that as many exhibits as possible are on display. We may, however, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the Attraction, close the Attraction or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Attraction, and/or close any part of the Attraction or interactive programme for operational reasons.
- Unnecessary noise (such as that from the use of radio sets and other electrical equipment), or any behaviour likely to cause annoyance/disturbance to other visitors and/or animals or confusion of any kind is not permitted in any part of the Attraction.
- The climbing of or standing upon railings, barriers or structures is strictly prohibited.
- Only Madame Tussauds Bangkok staff or appointed contractors are permitted to sell or offer for sale any items to visitors within the Attraction, including but not limited to tickets, gift shop items and food and beverages.
- There is no baggage storage service at Madame Tussauds Bangkok. If you bring any baggage/luggage with you, please make sure that you take good care of your belongings. Madame Tussauds Bangkok accepts no responsibility for any loss and/or damage however arising (including that which might arise as a result of any breach of contract) including any distress inconvenience or anxiety caused to guests whilst in the Attraction.
- From time to time Madame Tussauds Bangkok or other authorized parties carry out photography and/or video recording in the Attraction, which may feature visitors. By accepting these Regulations, you agree that Madame Tussauds Bangkok or any authorized party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Madame Tussauds Bangkok or such authorized party (as the case may be).
Rules and Regulation of Ice Age 4D Cinema
Madame Tussauds Bangkok reserves the right to refuse service to any person for any reason at the discretion of the manager on duty.
The following is forbidden:
- Entrance with food or drinks (including water)
- Entrance with any kind of weapons or firearms
- Filming and photographing inside the auditorium without the permission of Madame Tussauds Bangkok Management
The visitors’s obligations:
- Please reserve your preferable show time at ticketing counter in front of the auditorium at least 15-20 minutes. The movie is screening in every 30 minutes with limited number of seats. If the seat in your preferable show time is fully reserved, please wait for the next show time.
- Upon the receipt of 3D glasses, check their condition and immediately inform the staff of any defect found. If any damage is found after the customer has entered the auditorium, the glasses will be regarded as damaged by the customer.
- In case of damage of 3D glasses please contact the film theatre staff immediately and exchange the glasses.
- The customer must have a valid cinema ticket for the respective screening
- Do not disturb other customers and ruin the cinema experience for them
- Do not use cellphones or other electronic devices
- Do not put your feet on the seats. Think of others.
- It is forbidden to take along backpacks/ large gym bags and other large objects that can restrict other people’s movements between rows, thus causing hazardous situations during possible emergency evacuation
- Upon leaving the auditorium 3D glasses are to be left with the staff
- At the end of the screening the customer must leave the auditorium in a timely manner so that staff may clean-up for the next screening
- Madame Tussauds Bangkok reserves the right to change show time and terms and conditions without prior notice to guests.
Madame Tussauds Bangkok recommends:
- Do not take infants to the screening since the loud noise may upset them
- Turn to the staff and inform them about persons who violate the in-house regulations
- Madame Tussauds Bangkok is not responsible for personal belongings. However, information about items left and found at the theatre is available at ticketing desk.