Guided School Tours
For 10 - 18 year old students
We offer a guided school tour daily before the official opening hours. With the help of our historical wax figures, we take the class on a journey through time as well as behind the scenes of Madame Tussauds Vienna. Touching the Madame Tussauds wax figures is not only allowed, but highly recommended. During this school trip, we will introduce the art of molding wax and telling stories to the students in an informative and exciting way.
When? Daily at 9:00am and 9:30am
Duration? 30 min guided school tour for the class followed by a visit of the attraction
Cost for students? €12 per student (minimum group of 10), for every 10 students an accompanying teacher gets a free entry. Each additional teacher gets the student price.
Wax Explorer Workshop
For 8-12 year old students
We create a unique and unforgettable experience for the children. Personal and child friendly care by a Madame Tussauds tour guide in an authentic costume and a lot to discover!
What to expect:
- Personal welcome and admission of the class by a Madame Tussauds tour guide
- Each student receives an exciting wax explorer package
- Brief introduction to the wax world of Madame Tussauds
- Enjoy discovering with our school cart
- Touching models, hair, eyes etc. is included!
- How to become a wax figure? Measure your friend!
- Q & A: What did you always want to know about wax figures?
When? Daily at 9:00am
Duration? 45 to 60 min guided workshop for the class followed by a visit of the attraction
Cost for Students? €12 per student (minimum group of 10), for every 10 students an accompanying teacher gets a free entry. Each additional teacher gets the student price.
You want to challenge your students during this school trip? Find our informative and free Madame Tussauds Vienna school quiz here: