See if you answered our guidebook questions correctly!
Know your fashion stats? p.12
- Q1: Kendall Jenner first walked the famous Victoria's Secret fashion show in 2015. The following year she 'got her wings', sporting an impressive red and blue ensemble.
- Q2: Cara Delevigne's first commercial modelling shoot was in 2003 at the age of 10 for Vogue Italia. In the image, shot by Bruce Weber, she wear a hat designed by famous milliner Philip Treacy.
- Q3: London Fashion Week runs in February and September
Know your sports stats? p.14
- Q1: Usain Bolt set his 9.68 second record for the men's 100 metres at the Beijing Olympics in 2008. He shaved a few more millimetres off it again the following year at the IAAF World Championships in Berlin, reducing the world record to 9.57 seconds.
- Q2: Cristiano Ronaldo was first named FIFA World Player of the Year in 2008. The following year, the award was replaced with the FIFA Ballon D'Or, Which Ronaldo won in both 2013 and 2014. In 2016, the FIFA World Player of the Year award was resurrected with individual awards for males and females. Cristiano Ronaldo won the award in 2016 and is the favourite to win in 2017.
- Q3: Mo Farah has won four Olympic Gold medals.
Out of this world stats p.26
- Q1: Rey's sidekick is the adorable droid BB8
- Q2: R2D2 and C3PO are the only Star Wars characters to appear in all of the Star Wars films, including the Clone Wars and Rogue One.
- Q3: Master Yoda is first seen on Dagobah, where he calls home
- Q4: Chewbecca is 2.28 metres tall!