Madame Tussauds is a division of Merlin Entertainment Group Limited
This publication is provided "as is" without any warranty or implied term of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. all such implied terms and warranties are hereby excluded. By accessing this website you agree that Madame Tussauds will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained in this website or from your access of other material on the internet via web links from this site.
The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. All Madame Tussauds terms and conditions apply.
- The copyright in the material contained in this website and any Madame Tussauds trade marks and brands included in that material belongs to Madame Tussauds. Any person may copy any part of this material from this website, subject to the following conditions.
- The material may be used only for that person's own personal use for non-commercial purposes.
- The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material.
- The products, technology or processes described in this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Madame Tussauds or by other third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights and disclaims any liability with regard to infringement of such intellectual property rights.
- Images, trade marks and brands displayed on this site are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owner(s)