Monday, May 16, 2016
Attend the launch of this NEW experience
We’re giving 15 lucky fans (plus one friend) the chance to be the first to step into the breath-taking world of Warcraft here, on the morning of Friday 27.5.16.
Bringing to life the fantastical characters and epic sets from Warcraft , one of the most hotly anticipated films of the year - Stand with Lothar, hero of the Alliance, in the Stormwind throne room, or with Durotan, chieftain of the Frostwolf clan in front of the rocky mountainscapes, as you choose between two of the gaming world’s greatest rivalries: Horde or Alliance?
Also, take a digital leap into Azeroth with an exciting virtual reality experience.
Registration Terms & Conditions
- Registration opens on Monday May 16 2016 and closes on Friday May 20 2016.
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over only. Proof of age may be required.
- The Competition is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of Merlin Entertainments, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies.
- Only one entry per household.
- There are 15 prizes to be won. Each winner will be allocated the following:
- 2 x tickets to the launch at Madame Tussauds London on May 27 2016
- The Prize will be subject to the conditions (as defined below):
- 15 winners will be chosen at random from those who registered between 16 – 20 May 2016 (inclusive).
- Winners will be contacted from Saturday 21 May 2016
- The winner is responsible for any expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Madame Tussauds London reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Merlin Entertainments Group relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Madame Tussauds London reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Merlin Entertainments Group’s decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The following terms shall apply to the Prize (the “Prize Conditions”):
- There is no cash alternative to the Prize or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.