- Madame Tussauds, Awards Party
Did you know...
- Widely considered to be one of the best footballers in the game, Mohamed Salah is a star on and off the pitch
- Mo worked closely with our talented team of artists to make sure his figure perfectly recreated his instantly-recognisable smile and goal celebration pose
- The figure wears an exact replica of the cream suit the man himself wore on the front cover of GQ Middle East magazine
- Mo made a quick pit-stop at Madame Tussauds London following Liverpool's away match at Watford to come face-to-face with his double for the first time
Mo meets Mo
Mo Salah first met with our team of artists in January 2020 when he attended a sitting to have hundreds of measurements and photos taken.
In October 2021, he finally came face-to-face with his first ever wax figure. When asked about the experience, he said:
“It’s a blessing to be recognised and immortalised in this way. I couldn’t believe it when I stood alongside ‘me’, it’s like looking at my own reflection in a mirror! I can’t wait to see what the fans think.”