- Madame Tussauds, Impossible Festival
Madame Tussauds & Drake
To immortalise the moment Drake showed his love for London with a surprise performance at Wireless Festival in 2021, Madame Tussauds London has dressed him in his outfit from that special day.
Drizzy is wearing a camouflage t-shirt and cargo trousers, topped with a green parachute bomber jacket and white Nike Air Force 1 trainers. Check out his Cartier and Van Cleef replica jewellery - classic Drake drip!
About the famous figure
- Drake began his career in acting but quickly moved to music. After releasing 3 mixtapes between 2006 and 2009, he finally got signed to record label Young Money Entertainment.
- Drake's worldwide popularity and musical talent quickly grew. His album 'Views' stayed in the Billboard top 200 for 13 back-to-back weeks whilst his 2021 release 'Certified Lover Boy' achieved 9 top ten hits on the Hot 100 list.
- To this date, Drake has won over 190 music awards including 5 Grammys, 6 American Music Awards and 34 Billboard Music Awards!
- Drake is also a very successful entrepreneur. He founded record label OVO Sound, became global ambassador for the Toronto Raptors basketball team and created the well-known fashion label OVO.
Drake is currently the artist with the most number one rap singles, he has a huge 12 record-breaking songs under his belt!