- Madame Tussauds, Music
About the famous figure
- Amy Winehouse's big break arrived when a friend sent her demo to a record label.
- Amy was later signed to Island records and released her debut album ‘Frank’ which went triple platinum.
- Her second album ‘Back to Black’ was both a success in the UK and in the USA.
- As of 2018, the album has been certified Platinum 13 times!
- The singer won a total of 5 Grammy Awards in one night, breaking the world record for the time.
Madame Tussauds & Amy Winehouse
Amy's look is inspired by her 2007 MTV Europe Music Awards outfit. The denim dress and red bandana really show off her London style.
In 2008, Amy broke the world record and became the first British female artist to win five Grammys at one ceremony!