- Madame Tussauds, Royal Palace experience
Did you know...
- King Charles first sat for our sculptors in 1968.
- King Charles III’s figure has been redressed in homage to the outfit His Majesty wore for the first-ever State Banquet of his reign, in November 2022.
- Our wardrobe team spend 140 hours finessing King Charles III’s new look, working with medal specialists and collectors to ensure no detail was forgotten
- The King’s outfit includes his nine miniature medals, diamond Lesser George medal and the insignia of the Order of the Garter, as worn at the November 2022 State Banquet.