Skip to main content
- Madame Tussauds, Royal Palace experience
- Prince Philip and Queen Elizabeth II were married for 73 years
- This figure of The Queen is the 23rd to be created
- Buckingham Palace was involved in the creative process of the figure, with images of the clay head sent to the Palace.
- Madame Tussauds has had a close relationship with the British Royal Family since we first opened our doors in Baker Street in 1884.
- Queen Elizabeth is dressed in a recreation of the white and silver lace dress, worn at Her official Diamond Jubilee and covered in 53,000 Swarovski elements.