Win two tickets to Madame Tussauds London this Mother’s Day!
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is open to UK residents over the age of 16.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must have the permission of an adult.
- The competition closes on Friday 2nd March at 12pm.
- Five winners will be selected and will receive two complimentary tickets each to Madame Tussauds London on 11th March.
- Winners will be contacted on Monday 5th March and the prize must be accepted within 24 hours.
- Tickets must be booked for Sunday 11th March and winners must be able to travel into London independently.
- Winners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult on the day of the event.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners within 24 hours. If a winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Madame Tussauds London reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Prize is non-transferable; the named winner must be in attendance on 11th March
- Travel expenses are not included in the prize.
- This promotion is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of Merlin Entertainments plc, or any companies associated with Madame Tussauds London and all affiliates of such companies.
- Madame Tussauds London’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you agree to the use of you name and disclosure of country of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Madame Tussauds London relating to any post-winning publicity (including, but not limited to, use on social media and the Madame Tussauds London website).
- Madame Tussauds London reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Promoter's Details: Madame Tussauds London, Marylebone Road, NW1 5LR.