Win a 7 night holiday for up to *four people including return flights to ‘celebrity hotspot’ destination Los Cabos in Mexico including 3-4 star accommodation on an all-inclusive basis*.
With amazing resorts in stunning locations and plenty to do it’s a dream prize.
*holiday can be for a couple or a family of four
* Food, drink, flights, hotels and transfers only
- The competition opens at 5pm on Wednesday 21st November and ends at 5pm on Wednesday 28th November (“the Closing Date”).
- The prize includes a 7 night holiday to Los Cabos flying with TUI only from Gatwick as per product offering
- The winner will receive a 7-night holiday for up to four people (2 adults and 2 children – adult is classed as over 12years old) to Los Cabos Mexico staying in one of their resorts courtesy of Pure Holiday Homes. The holiday is on an all-inclusive basis and includes:
- Return flights to Los Cabos from London Gatwick only (transport to Gatwick is at cost to the winner)
- Return ground transfers between Los Cabos airport and the hotel
- Food and drink as per hotel all-inclusive standard package
- One family/twin/double room dependent on number of travellers
- The prize excludes excursions, attractions, spa treatments, travel insurance, personal expenses, and visas. The winner and their companions must hold a current and valid passport 6 months and over and any other relevant travel documentation required for travel to and entry to Los Cabos.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to (i) organise and pay costs associated with obtaining visas for the travelling party; (ii) ensure that the travelling party is adequately insured including without limitation covering overseas medical costs, and (iii) ensure that the travelling party adheres to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by the prize provider.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the prize provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
- Where any of the winner’s companions are aged under 18 years old, they must have prior parental or guardian permission and must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over when taking up the prize.
- The holiday including flights and accommodation is subject to availability and must be taken no later than Saturday March 29, 2020.
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. It cannot be sold or given to an alternative party.
- In winning the prize the prize winner automatically conforms to the standard booking terms and conditions of the holiday found on TUI.co.uk
- The winner and their guests may be required to participate in publicity.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of TUI may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- Madame Tussauds is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of TUI UK & I
- Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. TUI or Madame Tussauds employees are excluded from participation.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
- TUI will approve winner selection and reserves the right to refuse entry
- The winner will be contacted by the promoter by telephone or email within 48 hours of the closing date of the prize draw and are required to confirm acceptance within 21 days of notification. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner, or should a winner be unable to confirm their acceptance of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions. The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age and/or country of residence.
- TUI will contact the winner within 30 days to confirm dates of travel and hotel
- The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.