- Madame Tussauds, Impossible Festival
About the famous figure
- Bowie played music with several bands and released his first solo album in 1967.
- In 1969, he released the world famous song ‘Space Oddity’ followed by the album ‘ The Man Who Sold The World’.
- As Bowie became more famous, he created his rock alter-ego Ziggy Stardust, dressing him in epic and wild costumes.
- Bowie regularly changed his style and grew increasingly popular all over the world, leading him to become one of the world’s greatest rock stars.
Madame Tussauds & David Bowie
Bowie's figure has been inspired by his iconic alter ego Ziggy stardust.
He is wearing a similar costume to the one Ziggy wore on stage, as well as his trademark bright red mullet and the gold circle on his forehead.
In 2007, David Bowie voiced a character on Spongebob Squarepants called Lord Royal Highness.