Please see below terms and conditions for using your Sun Savers tickets to visit Madame Tussauds London.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Open to residents in England and Wales aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with this promotion, including third party promotional partners.
2. Only one application per household. Only one application method may be used. Multiple applications from the same household will ALL be cancelled.
3. Application for your two free tickets is via one of TWO methods:
a. Via the Sun Savers app or website (online application) - you must collect NINE unique Sun Savers codes by purchase of The Sun between Saturday, October 17 – Tuesday, November 3, 2020. Once you have entered/scanned NINE unique Sun Savers codes you will receive a unique booking code via email which will allow you to select a specific date and time (within the period of Monday, October 26, 2020 and Wednesday, March 31, 2021) via the Madame Tussauds London website. You will receive e-tickets which can be printed or displayed on your mobile device.
b. Via token collect (postal application) – you must collect TEN differently numbered tokens by purchase of The Sun between Saturday, October 17 – Tuesday, November 3, 2020 and complete the booking form found in-paper on Saturday, October 17 and at thesun.co.uk/superdays. For postal applications you must complete the booking form and post it back to the address specified. If your completed application is successful, you will receive a unique booking code via email which will allow you to select a specific date and time (within the period of Monday, October 26, 2020 and Wednesday, March 31, 2021) via the Madame Tussauds London website. You will receive e-tickets which can be printed or displayed on your mobile device.
4. Your unique booking code will be emailed to you within 28 days of receipt of your application. Please email email@example.com for any general queries about ticket processing. For any issues specifically with booking your tickets online via Madame Tussauds London please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Please note you can only purchase £10 tickets for the lastminute.com London Eye tickets at the same time as booking your two free Sun Superdays Madame Tussauds London tickets. £10 London Eye tickets are not available for purchase on the day of your visit or for purchase separately. The following dates are excluded at the Lastminute.com London Eye: October 30, 31; November 1; December 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 and all of January 2021. For any issues with your London Eye ticket please contact: email@example.com
6. Tickets are available to visit Madame Tussauds London between Monday, October 26 2020 and Wednesday, March 31, 2021 excluding December 25, 2020. The following dates are also not available for the lastminute.com London Eye; October 30, 31; November 1; December 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 and all of January 2021.
7. Tickets are subject to availability and on a first come, first served basis. You are encouraged to book early to avoid disappointment particularly for tickets during weekends and school holidays which have more limited availability. There are 1,400 school/bank holiday tickets available and 12,328 weekend tickets available.
8. Tickets are non-transferable, and are only valid for entry to Madame Tussauds London on the allocated date and time.
9. The closing date for applications is strictly Monday, November 16, 2020. We will not be able to process or honour any applications received after this date.
10. Your unique booking code must be redeemed online by Monday, December 7, 2020.
11. In the event incorrect or incomplete information is provided this may result in the rejection of your application.
12. No liability will be accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed in the post or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit your ability to participate in the promotion. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
13. The Promoter and Madame Tussauds London cannot take any responsibility for any unused tickets and will not, under any circumstance, reissue tickets for an alternative date if the allocated date is missed, including purchased £10 tickets for the lastminute.com London Eye. We are unable to facilitate changes to the date or time of your ticket ahead of your visit. For attraction-specific queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
14. Photocopies are not accepted.
15. Tickets have no cash value and will be VOID and invalid if transferred to parties other than the applicant.
16. Tickets are not for re-sale. A breach of this condition will entitle Madame Tussauds London or the Promoter to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability, including purchased £10 tickets for the lastminute.com London Eye.
17. Tickets must be presented upon entrance by the named applicant alongside the official e-mail from The Sun and valid photographic ID showing the same name. E-tickets can be shown printed or via a mobile phone.
18. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Any further additional visitors accompanying offer ticket holders must pay the full admission price at any admission kiosk at the Attraction or pre-book their tickets in advance online at madametussauds.com/london/.
19. The successful applicant and guest are responsible for travel to and from the attraction at their own expense.
20. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain attractions.
21. Adults are aged 16 years and above. Children are aged 3-15 years. Children under three years are admitted free of charge. No person under the age of 16 will be admitted to the Attraction unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over and such person or persons whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times.
22. Tickets are subject to Madame Tussauds London’s Terms and Conditions (found at madametussauds.com/london/policies/terms-conditions/) as applicable. For information about the Attraction, please visit madametussauds.com/london/.
23. Wheelchair users must pre-book into a timeslot prior to their visit by visiting the ‘Plan Your Visit’ section of the Madame Tussauds London website.
24. Tickets for the lastminute.com London Eye are non-refundable and are subject to terms and conditions (found at londoneye.com/policy-statements/terms-and-conditions/). Please note Sun tickets for the lastminute.com London Eye are not valid on the following dates October 30, 31; November 1; December 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 and all of January 2021. There is a limit of two tickets per booking.
25. Sun readers can purchase a £5 guidebook when the offer is purchased at the same time as booking their free Sun Superdays Madame Tussauds London tickets online. Offer not valid for purchase on the day.
26. Sun readers can purchase a £7 popcorn and slushy combo when the offer is purchased at the same time as booking their free Sun Superdays Madame Tussauds London tickets online. Offer not valid for purchase on the day. There is a limit of two per booking.
27. Madame Tussauds London reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of the attraction or other reasons including overcapacity.
29. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
30. The promoter of this promotion is News Group Newspapers Ltd (publishers of The Sun) (the “Promoter”). Your completed application form is your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this promotion.
31. The Promoter, its affiliates, and Madame Tussauds London may amend or withdraw any element of the promotion for reasons beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to the unavailability of the promotion entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, public health concern in relation to potential infection, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. The Promoter, its affiliates, and Madame Tussauds London are not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences. Therefore the Promoter and Madame Tussauds London shall not be responsible if a participant is unable to redeem their tickets for any time period as a result of government guidelines or restrictions resulting from COVID-19. No alternative booking dates or compensation will be made available in these circumstances.
32. You must wear a suitable face covering as a condition of entry. These will be available to purchase at the attraction on the day of your visit. Children under the age of 11 are not required to wear a face covering.
33. Madame Tussauds London ask that you keep a safe 2m distance between yourself and other guests inside the attraction and do not touch any of the figures.
34. Maximum group size is 6 people (unless they form part of your household or support bubble).
35. In addition, visitors may see guest-facing employees wearing protective equipment including face coverings and, where appropriate, visors. Hygiene screens have been installed in front of many of the counters, and Madame Tussauds London have installed social distancing markers throughout the attractions.
36. To be safely admitted into the attraction, employees and guests are required to participate in a mandatory temperature check using a non-contact thermometer. These non-invasive temperature checks are being applied as a condition of entry. Anyone who is displaying a temperature above 37.8 degrees Celsius will unfortunately not be allowed to enter. Visitors with certain health conditions and disabilities related to higher bodily temperatures should speak to the attraction team upon booking to ensure we can provide the correct assistance on an individual basis. Those showing COVID-19 symptoms are also requested not to visit the attraction. Madame Tussauds London are asking all our guests to play their part in helping to protect themselves and each other.
37. Guests visiting the lastminute.com London Eye must be visiting with members of the same household group to ride the attraction together. Guests from separate households may be required to board different pods.